Best cardio in MMA?

Merab had the best ever display of cardio last night.

Who else has that kind of gas tank? Colby, Volks. There was maybe sea level Cain ha ha but now?

Diaz bros were impressive there too but they didn’t have the explosive style of the others mentioned.

5 Likes

Absolutely insane cardio last night. I got winded just thinking about what his bag hitting sessions must look like training for this. Would like to see his blood work to figure out what undetectable susbstances he’s likely using.

6 Likes

CEO of EPO

5 Likes
1 Like

I mean that what’s it looks like for sure, but EPO testing is really sensitive. Would have to be a different version of the protein that produces the same red cell overproduction. I’m actually leaning to good old fashion red cell doping. The IV tubing test is easy to circumvent using nonreactive tubing and glass containers. Could be it’s just a newer androgen that also boosts natural erythropoietin and reduces hepcidin. Either way it was effective and he looked like a champion.

I’m not naive and I know full well PED is widely used in sports. But Merab has always been known for his cardio and relentlessness, even in training. So is Colby and Volks. Tony had legendary day long training sessions, Diaz bros did triathlons and so on.

Of course, you can use AND train but who cares to speculate? Let the tests do their jobs and otherwise what matter smearing guys? You know that a fighter with bad cardio and flabby body could also be using EPO and roids?

I don’t believe USADA tests for EPO unless they get a specific tip-off

1 Like

@Nick_Diaz_Army get em!

1 Like

I think you’re right, but a performance like qualifies as a tip off. These guys aren’t using shit from the 1990’s there are tons of drugs with similar effects and no known tests yet. Not worth the risk.

1 Like

Whoppityyydoooo Lomachenko can keep his head under water for like 4 mins

Exactly…he isnt swimming across a 50 yard pool

2 Likes

Mark Hominick had crazy cardio as well as GSP…

Bisping

1 Like

Neither of them ever kept that pace up. And GSP competed in the pre USADA era except for that one time when he won a belt after being out of the testing pool for years. And Bisping could not keep up with GSP in That fight.

He had one fucking eyeball

1 Like

They don’t test for EPO often, there’s other things cardarine, AOD and other shit.

This is true. Rumor has it Vitor keeps it in his dresser drawer.

Next to his gear.

How’s that hard lol?

You dont know the difference between just having your head underwater and actually swimming underwater?

2 Likes

Bruh stop it. 3:01 holding his breath under water. You probably couldn’t even hold your breath right now for a min lol.

2 Likes