Best "cash back" credit cards?

anyone have or know of good credit cards that give you cash back on what you spend? I stopped using my delta card for skymiles since I don't travel as much anymore now that we have a kid and there was an annual fee that I don't see necessary to pay in that case so preferably ones without an annual fee would be great.

Go to upromise.com and sign up for there credit card and you will get 5% into your kids college account when you buy anything. You will also need to open up a 529 plan account. You can also get more than 5% if you order stuff online through them and extra when you buy gas at Exxon.

The great thing is you can sign up your other credit cards and your friends and relatives cards too. You will earn every time they buy something from certain stores or restaurants it doesn't have to be through upromise.

It's a no brainer my kids have earned a few grand the last few years off my purchases and some relatives. Phone Post 3.0

JorgePaez - Go to upromise.com and sign up for there credit card and you will get 5% into your kids college account when you buy anything. You will also need to open up a 529 plan account. You can also get more than 5% if you order stuff online through them and extra when you buy gas at Exxon.

The great thing is you can sign up your other credit cards and your friends and relatives cards too. You will earn every time they buy something from certain stores or restaurants it doesn't have to be through upromise.

It's a no brainer my kids have earned a few grand the last few years off my purchases and some relatives. Phone Post 3.0
Which credit card company is this exactly? Thanks Phone Post 3.0

sub

If you are looking for a single rate rather than categories, the Capital One/Visa Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card is the best deal right now.

It's 1.5% on everything. No annual fee. No foreign transaction fee (not that you care).

The downside is that it is Capital One. Whatever credit limit they give you will almost surely never be increased.

Death and Taxes -

AMEX Blue cash

Yup. Phone Post 3.0

amex gold has a great rewards prgm as well

Death and Taxes -

AMEX Blue cash

This and chase freedom Phone Post

Is there an annual limit on the upromise card? I have fidelity investment rewards. 2%cash back in any purchase, no limit, hitting your investment account. You could technically just withdraw it as cash. Phone Post 3.0

thanks fellas Phone Post 3.0

I have a mastercard that does (I think) 2% back on everything and 3% on gas and groceries.

I am sure you can do better, I just don't feel like changing.

Discover card Phone Post 3.0

I think you'll find this interesting OP: How To Use Credit Cards To Your Advantage