Best Cheap Beer?

Probably been done before but little ol' mud me can't locate it. Which is best?

PBR. The deniers are the real posers. Picked up an 18 pack for less than Natty Ice, Olympia, Busch, etc.

Anything Dogfishhead Phone Post 3.0

i can get a six pack of local ipa for $7 that would get me more fucked up than 18 of those watered down beers could.

Right Hand JO Power -

i can get a six pack of local ipa for $7 that would get me more fucked up than 18 of those watered down beers could.

I have to agree.

Feel like I'd need to drink a whole 12 pack to get the same buzz off 3 or 4 IPAs or good a good Golden Belgian. Phone Post 3.0

You have a local IPA that's about 15% alcohol that only costs $7? Sign me up.

And I was worried about looking like a hipster then you guys show up. I'm a microbrew guy myself, partial to Ninkasi here in Oregon, but every beer has its place. PBR just goes well in front of a BBQ every once in a while. Like horror movies to oscar winners; one might be better but the world needs both. Phone Post

You know if you go to any of the finer gas stations around town they actually give away hand sanitizer in the bathrooms for free?? Shit will get you FUCKED UP and you can save your money for duster.

I know the beer snobs will hate me, but when I was in the states I actually enjoyed all the bud lights, miller light etc. maybe it's because I was on holiday n didn't give a fuck. Favourite was probably Coors light. Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackZack - And I was worried about looking like a hipster then you guys show up. I'm a microbrew guy myself, partial to Ninkasi here in Oregon, but every beer has its place. PBR just goes well in front of a BBQ every once in a while. Like horror movies to oscar winners; one might be better but the world needs both. Phone Post
Got my vote up. I'm the same. For a big night I get the normal stuff. Just chilling with a 6 pack I'll get some IPA's Phone Post 3.0

Lately I have been giving Miller Fortune a try.  Not bad and 6.9% alcohol.  Beats the crap out of Keystone light and similar cheap beers.  

Coors light. Sometimes it's the only thing that will hit the spot Phone Post 3.0

Cliff Hargrave -

Lately I have been giving Miller Fortune a try.  Not bad and 6.9% alcohol.  Beats the crap out of Keystone light and similar cheap beers.  

What's it taste like? Phone Post

Cheapest I will consume is Mickeys. Not even really beer but you know what I mean. Chugged a 40 of Old English before a Tech N9ne concert in five minutes because I thought it was what you were supposed to do

Becks

Akston - Anything Dogfishhead Phone Post 3.0

Interested in regional stuff. I don't think I've ever seen this in Oregon but hear it mentioned all the time

Dogfish Head is distributed nationally, including in Oregon, but there's nothing cheap about it.

Cheapest beer I will BUY is Sierra Nevada Pale ale (I'll drink cheaper beer, but only if somebody gives it to me). I'd rather drink cheap wine then cheap beer.

40oz steel reserve or mickeys. real cheap and dont fuck you over the next day.  olde english smells like wheat ass when you get to the end of it.

sside maurice - Dogfish Head is distributed nationally, including in Oregon, but there's nothing cheap about it.

That's what confused me. The worst beer are the ones I can't afford to drink. They SUCK

Miller Lite. Phone Post 3.0