Best Comp Ever!

Elvis,

thanks mate, but not so much painful memories, but a photo of me on top after i swept him would've been nice too. ;-)

I would've liked to have been fresh for Guga, but he was very technical and fast. Thankfully Larry loves trying that cartwheel guard pass too so i was used to defending it.

Are any of your guys (or yourself) going to Melbourne for the ADCC seeding or for the qualifiers later in the year?

R

"hey that was you that did that sweet shoulder crank?" yeh, bigd i was so stoked, 15 seconds before that shot he had my back, i always wanted to pull that in a comp it was even cooler cos that was the final.

"ttt for the pics. for christ sake Elvis, you collected a bunch of that horny goat weed. I feel sorry for everyone you roll with at SPMA this week. ;-)"

Actually all that was for my girlfriend, she asked, I'd be foolish not to get it for her... ;)

"Are any of your guys (or yourself) going to Melbourne for the ADCC seeding or for the qualifiers later in the year?"

I wanted to go down, but one of our guys is fighting Kickboxing that weekend, as well as there is a Thai boxing and Royce seminar I have to attend. I just can't make it. Anthony is still off the mat due to his knee injury. Don't think any of the other guys are going down.

"Thankfully Larry loves trying that cartwheel guard pass too so i was used to defending it."

Sorry to say I just can't see Larry doing that... :p

Elvis

TTT