Great thread! Phone Post

Rickson?

Pe de Pano, from like 1997- 2003.

6x World Champ
5x National Champ
8x Pan Am Champ
2003 ADDC World Champ

^^
Also had wins over Terrere and Roger Gracie.

The greatest run through belts or at a single belt level?

The greatest run for me was Mario Sperry. Undefeated from the time he was a blue belt to the time that he lost to Leo Leite in 2001 I think it was.

margarida is my favorite of the "old school".

Boydo I feel stupid, the obvious answer for th greatest run EVER is none other than Rickson. 400-0!!!

pedepano no doubt has a time of being dominant but shit man you guys just havent see this tape i gotta dig it up..

i dunno where i got it but it boils down to steve dasilva "nova uniao black belt and one of the fist north americans to medal at mundials"

made compilations of footage of the mundials i think the got from paqueta the recently deceased tape guy.. so now i got the margarida tape from him or laimon and man i tell you guys this thing is fire.. it fight leaading up the finals with some bad ass guys and makes for crazy matches usually with him tapping the guys.. his go with gordinho was nuts too .. llyod irvin match was a sweet ankle pick from guard.. ect

i gotta stop talking and find this thing..

Royler is up there

Jacare too Phone Post

Relson Gracie. His nickname means champion. For 22 years he was the top guy, then passed the torch to Rickson.

Pe de pano, roger, cobrinha

Dj Jackson was undefeated at his weight class I think blue-brown. I've been impressed considering we were blue belts at the same time and he got his brown (after winning mundials 2x) before I got to purple.