Best cordless drill for $200?

I'll be doing some flooring this spring and want a good quality, powerful drill. What's my best option? Thanks!

I like the Milwaukee 18v stuff. Don't spring for the Fuel line unless you're using it constantly. 

Use a hitachi like ur wife when she wants to get drilled. I kid I kid

dewalt

I have a black and Decker Thats still going strong. It was on for a great price one of those crazy sale weekends. I know it's not the best name...but I was surprised how good it is.

$200?  I'd get a Hilti

I recently bought a dewalt drill/impact combo. Been impressed so far . I'm usually a Makita guy , but so far I'd recommend the dewalt as a good choice . I use the impact daily and no issues .

do not get a dewalt, those f'ing batteries are a joke.

ABCTT_SENNIN -

I like the Milwaukee 18v stuff. Don't spring for the Fuel line unless you're using it constantly. 

This

reelfoot - do not get a dewalt, those f'ing batteries are a joke.
What batteries ? I have the 20v lithion and no issues.

TheDecider -
ABCTT_SENNIN -

This

Just picked up the Milwaukee brushless and impact combo with 2 batteries and I’m impressed so far. I don’t use them for any heavy duty work but the batteries hold a charge forever and it was $200 for the pair

Dewalt.

That said, go corded if you can. Always a better choice.

Ridgid? Batteries guaranteed for life. 

They're all good. It basically comes down to personal preference or style. Most idiots aline themselves with a brand and shit on anyone else who uses anything different.

If you need something done and the difference in getting it done was the hour of battery life and the couple ft/lbs difference between brands then you should look to get a larger corded tool that is up to the task.

In reality, the only thing that matters is what your favorite color is