BEST...CROWD...EVER!!!

There are like, 9,000 people there. Imagine if there were 50,000, it'd start a fucking earthquake.

This crowd is fantastic!

Incredible. If Conor ever wins the belt, and defends it it in Ireland....it's going to epic. Phone Post 3.0

Gonna have to agree. The fucken prelims feel like main events! Some serious energy in that room!

50,000 people that loud would be dangerous. Ear drums would be popping left and right in that place. Be a bunch of deaf leprechauns by the end of the night.

Ha yeah it's cool for sure Phone Post 3.0

Definitely made the fights feel more electric. Phone Post 3.0

Is Dana gonna be at the post fight? Phone Post 3.0

RobinHood - Events take place in too many places where attendees aren't really fans. Phone Post
Agreed, sounded like a football game in there, and a good one at that. Phone Post 3.0

100% agree with OP. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed! Phone Post 3.0

they were the best crowd ever until they started chanting Whoomp There It Is.

scourge - they were the best crowd ever until they started chanting Whoomp There It Is.

That's not really fair. It's 1995 in Ireland.

I love when other countries boo foreign fighters and cheer their own... Unless it's American fans, when they do it they're a bunch of drunk rednecks. Phone Post 3.0

scourge - they were the best crowd ever until they started chanting Whoomp There It Is.
I think they were saying "Whoot There It Is" Phone Post 3.0

Think it was because Mcgregor was fighting a Brazillion and that's what it sounds like they are chanting when they fight in Brazil. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, it rally made watching UFC a refreshing experience. Fighters that aren't all clones like most US based fighters these days. International commentators, the focus is back on martial arts, like the good ol pride days. Phone Post 3.0

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/07/video-if-ufc-dublin-fans-go-this-crazy-for-seery-what-about-conor-mcgregor

stonepony - 
scourge - they were the best crowd ever until they started chanting Whoomp There It Is.

That's not really fair. It's 1995 in Ireland.

lol, that's a VU

Agreed. Made it the most exciting event I've seen in a long time Phone Post 3.0

Awesome crowd. What was that whoomp there it is chant? Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - Awesome crowd. What was that whoomp there it is chant? Phone Post 3.0
I was there live and I have no idea Phone Post 3.0