Best during workout supliment to cut weight?

Looking for some opinions in what people drink/use during their workout to help cut weight? I'm kinda new to all this would just drink water while working out but notice progression slowing down even though I've been mixing up my workouts and routines and increasing my workout times as well.

I've done some reading but I'm kind of a rookie and just need some help.

How would a supplement help you cut weight? 

Well apparently there are things like (below is what I copied from a quick Google search)

I am simply wondering what others use and what brand of suppliments they enjoy most.

I am personally finding myself losing the weight but not retaining the muscle.

BCAAs
Which are great while cutting because they ensure you prevent catabolism and retain muscle mass, even in a calorie deficit.

Fat Burners / Thermogenics
are supplements that are literally fat burners ("thermo" comes from the word "fire"). There are a couple of different ways thermogenics help shed the fat:

They're good at "convincing" that stubborn adipose (fat) tissue/cells to open up and let fat go into the blood stream so that it becomes a usable source of energy when we're working out. Typical ingredient that does this: Yohimbine.

Thermogenics, as the name suggests, help raise your body temperature internally, so your body heats up and ends up burning more calories overall at the end of the day. Typical ingredient that does this: Caffeine.

You need to be more specific as your post doesn’t make sense. are you cutting weight or losing weight? If your goal is to lose weight then it doesn’t matter what you drink, as long as you’re in a caloric deficit, if you’re cutting weight aka losing weight temporarily for a competition of some sort that’s different. I need more context but would be able to help if I knew more

I am personally finding myself losing the weight but not retaining the muscle.
Well if that is the case then clearly your strategy, supps included, is not working.

The whole bodybuilding approach of CICO is retarded. Bodybuilding works very well if you’re

• talented
  • young
  • on fucking drugs

Other than that, CICO is not a principle you should really care about. Body composition is a long term, gradual plan and your body should be convinced it needs to adapt. Reducing calories is not adaption, it is brute forcing and it does not reallly work long term. This is a factually known for almost a hundred years!
Supplementing fat burning is so-so. A few things work (BCAAs do not, though). For instance, coffee does turn on the metabolism with the vast majority of people. But this means you need to hop on the coffee train forever. Most fancy thermogenics are even worse in that regard. Coupled with a caloric deficit, you crash your metabolism. At some point, you will not keep up with drinking heartburn inducing beverages, training and hunger. Welcome to the fat gain club!

What really helps to “cut” is consistency, high effort, both muscular and metabolically, good insuline resistance (done through limiting or cutting out sugar), good diet, also stress reduction and sleep. L-Carnitine, coffee or even an EC stack is just a small help that can even backfire, especially if you overdo it.

Fat Burners / Thermogenics = bullshit