Best during workout supliment to cut weight?

Looking for some opinions in what people drink/use during their workout to help cut weight? I'm kinda new to all this would just drink water while working out but notice progression slowing down even though I've been mixing up my workouts and routines and increasing my workout times as well.

I've done some reading but I'm kind of a rookie and just need some help.

How would a supplement help you cut weight? 

Well apparently there are things like (below is what I copied from a quick Google search)

I am simply wondering what others use and what brand of suppliments they enjoy most.

I am personally finding myself losing the weight but not retaining the muscle.

BCAAs
Which are great while cutting because they ensure you prevent catabolism and retain muscle mass, even in a calorie deficit.

Fat Burners / Thermogenics
are supplements that are literally fat burners ("thermo" comes from the word "fire"). There are a couple of different ways thermogenics help shed the fat:

They're good at "convincing" that stubborn adipose (fat) tissue/cells to open up and let fat go into the blood stream so that it becomes a usable source of energy when we're working out. Typical ingredient that does this: Yohimbine.

Thermogenics, as the name suggests, help raise your body temperature internally, so your body heats up and ends up burning more calories overall at the end of the day. Typical ingredient that does this: Caffeine.

You need to be more specific as your post doesn’t make sense. are you cutting weight or losing weight? If your goal is to lose weight then it doesn’t matter what you drink, as long as you’re in a caloric deficit, if you’re cutting weight aka losing weight temporarily for a competition of some sort that’s different. I need more context but would be able to help if I knew more

Fat Burners / Thermogenics = bullshit

Cico has nothing to do with body building it’s just basic human thermodynamics. Human beings lose weight in a calorie deficit and do not lose weight on a calorie maintenance and gain weight in a surplus. Obviously body composition is important but the og said cut weight so I assume he means lose weight not “improve body comp” you can drink 76 cups of coffee a day but if you’re in a calorie surplus all the caffeine in the world can’t magically make you lose weight

As long as weight gain or weight loss isn’t even remotely important to you then yes calories don’t matter. If you want to gain weight you need to be in a calorie surplus, if you want to lose weight you have to be in a calorie
Deficit. Having your hormones at whatever level you desire may be great for all types of reasons but it has fuck all to do with weight loss or gain, it’s a basic scientific fact you can not gain weight without excess calories, you can not lose weight with excess calories, regardless of insulin levels, hormone levels, cortisol you name it. Obviously other factors come into play when body composition is the goal, and things become a little more precise and macro and even micro nutrients matter, hormones matter etc.

Also I’d love to hear what I said in that other post that is bullshido as you put it. Do you disagree with anything I said because your reply basically had nothing to do with what I wrote.
Do you think you can gain weight if you’re in a calorie deficit?
Do you think you can lose weight in a calorie surplus?
Do you think drinking fuck loads of coffee or taking any supplement on earth will make you lose weight if your eating in a surplus?

You deflect straight forward questions like a fucking politician. It’s honestly sad.

Yes obviously the human body isn’t a machine (also fun fact you fucking ass clown no one said it is) yes no one knows if 2302 calories is a deficit or 2304 because again humans aren’t machines and there are thousands of variables. But science is still science, you can use data to get close. If someone is a certain weight age sex height etc etc and has a certain activity level you can estimate their caloric expenditure. So you can find a number and then apply it and then adjust as needed. It’s fucking sad how ignorant you are to basic facts. If a 6’2 male that weighs 220 lbs only eats 1200 calories a day he will lose weight, it doesn’t matter if he’s stressed, his hormones are fucked or if he is a lazy piece of shit. He physically can not gain weight from that few calories. Likewise if the same dude ate 8000 calories a day he’s gonna gain weight. It literally doesn’t matter if it’s all from chicken breast and brown rice, and he works out 3 hours a day, he’s gonna gain weight.

No one is advocating lack of sleep, lack of proper nutrition, lack of rest, lack of anything. I’m simply stating facts that literally every single professional with a nutritional background would agree with. I have about a dozen text books that all say the same exact thing I’m saying.

I’m sure you’ll gloss over this and not even touch on anything I said as you keep doing but I just wanted the rest of the thread to at least realize how fucking dumb you are

1 Like

Burn more calories than you consume.

Not working according to your estimates? Work harder or eat less or both.

Extreme calorie cutting and extreme workouts will backfire.

That’s it.

Legit stopped reading. I can’t fucking believe how stupid some human beings are, you just ignore basic questions and never answer them and you disregard absolute objective facts. I hope you don’t bother to respond because I’m done reading your google/Facebook/kid on Instagram said so type responses. It’s fucking sad. Read a book man I dunno what else to tell you. Not once have I ever stated anything subjective, nor have I said all the things you talk about are invalid. Yes hormones matter, yes micro nutrients matter, yes percentages matter, everything matters. But the only reason a person gains or loses weight is due to calories. If you don’t believe this than you don’t believe in the truth. Facts don’t change whether or not you believe in them. Science doesn’t just bend and change to fit your needs. I hope you aren’t in any position to trick others into believeing your bullshit but if it’s just you and you believe this shit than awesome, more power to you.

Bahahahaha you dumb bastard