Best earbuds for $150.00?

Have my eye on these.Someone on here knows about these things.I listen to everything and prefer if they would fit under a motor cycle helmet but that's not 100% necessary.Any help is appreciated.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00K8QJJJO/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1501046023&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=b%26o+earbuds&dpPl=1&dpID=31iUffGlxOL&ref=plSrch

Plain ol factory made IPHONE buds IMO

Air Pods for $160. Game changer. 

You can fuck around looking and be disappointed or you can get a set of jaybirds. Your choice. 

Download wish.com

https://www.etymotic.com

Your welcome

I wouldnt spend a lot if they're mainly for riding though; too much dynamic range is lost to road noise.  Just get decent ones that are comfy & don't go deep into the ear canal.  I have a few pair of higher end buds, but use a generic pair, if any, when riding.

I've had an older version that falls between Shure 215s/315s for about a decade. One of the best purchase of all time. Of all time. 

My worry with those B&Os is the rubber housing. It's all about the foam housing to keep outside noise out. And I love Shure's sound, so balanced for all types on an earbud. 

Almost anything from Sennheiser.

Jaybird x3 or x2 wech ate cheaper.
Samsung Gear Iconx

The jaybird will bit under a motorcycle helmet not so sure with the Samsung's.

Samsung's are completely wireless.

Or if you have a iPhone the dre beats x or power beats 3. Think the beats x are better

look into v moda

Not sure about with the helmet but Treblab 500's for like $30 are the best I've had for gym/running. Cheap, sound great and can get quite loud, bluetooth, water/sweat resistant, and stay in place. I've had them about a year now and they're still going strong.

trobinson21 -

15 $10 pairs.

This.  At my house the family breaks and loses earbuds, earphones, like once every couple of weeks.  We had the more expensive ones, at the end I just buy the cheap shit so I don't get pissed off every time they break them.

If you're more responsible (like me) they last almost forever.  I rarely use mine and sooner or later someone will snatch mine up and break them, I also get more expensive earbuds for myself.

If you go on SlickDeals there are great sales on a lot of different brands and some of the cheaper ones get great reviews, but you can also find big savings on the more expensive ones.

I bought several sets of these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DJ15RK4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for $10 each from looking on SlickDeals and they sound surprisingly good.

In

Letsputasmileonthatface -

Plain ol factory made IPHONE buds IMO

This. 

My brother got me the tao tronics bluetooth earbuds on amazon for $23. I love them and they hold a charge well.

On my 3rd set now. I went back to wired headphones. All the Bluetooth ones drove me crazy when running. The microphonics, mechanical coupled noise from the cord/wires, were horrible on both Bluetooth models I tried.

Had beats wireless that cost well over $150. They broke. Didn't want to fork over the cash. Bought JVC wireless for $20 at Best Buy. Better sound quality and bang for your buck. Hands down...

westone ums, etymonics, you won't regret the sound. also made in the usa. 

audio technica buds were 1/2 decent; much better than ipods but not in the same tier as above. 

MagSlim -

I've had an older version that falls between Shure 215s/315s for about a decade. One of the best purchase of all time. Of all time. 

My worry with those B&Os is the rubber housing. It's all about the foam housing to keep outside noise out. And I love Shure's sound, so balanced for all types on an earbud. 

Yes