Best East Asian MMA fighter?

• Petr Yan
  • Shavkat Rakhmonov
  • BJ Penn
  • Benson Henderson
  • Kazushi Sakuraba
  • Lyoto Machida

0 voters

You have one east Asian on the list and a bunch of hybrids.

Plus, your one east Asian doesn’t hold a candle to Andy Wang, so fuck off.

1 Like

Bruce leeroy

Curious what your criteria was for being East Asian…

3 Likes

Have ancestry from East Asia

Michael Chandler is my favourite Irish fighter then.

1 Like

Still Yan

1 Like

If you said Western European that would make sense

1 Like

Petr Yan is North Asian. And Rakhmonov is Central Asian. Sakuraba is literally the only East Asian fighter on that list. Do they not teach geography in the US you retards? And you wonder why the rest of the world hates you.

1 Like

The rest of the world will never hate me more than I hate myself.

1 Like

Don’t talk about yourself like that Hocky. You are loved here. But god damn what a bunch of stupid motherfuckers on this board.

2 Likes

Petr is Chinese

1 Like

I don’t think you what that means.

His father was half Georgian half Chinese. Yan is a Chinese surname

Lol

I’m done with this thread.

1 Like

How did half of you manage to vote for Shavkat Rakhmonov in a poll titled “Best East Asian MMA Fighter”?

Only one of the 6 is actually east asian the rest are hybrids or in the case of Rakhmonov (The one most of you voted for) not EAST ASIAN at all.

I honestly feel like a school teacher here;

China
Japan
The Koreas
Mongolia

The truth is the Saku is the number one choice there not only for the aforementioned reasoning or FACTS but because he is the GOAT MMA fighter in history

Furthermore East asia produces the best fighters are athletes of all but sticking to MMA Ill be creating a separate thread in due course on why EA not only produces the best fighters of any other reason but the best promotions SEE: Pride, One FC etc

I mean lol have any of you MMA and Geography newbs even seen a Pride fight? thats true fighting not this UFC lay and pray snoozfest built for flyover state USA wrestlers to dominate (which they still dont lol)

Stay tuned, those who know… KNOW

2 Likes

that dude’s a warrior

1 Like

Petr Yan winning a fight. Talk about a blast from the past.