Best fabric for custom suit? TMA

The old lady's best friend live in Kuwait and says she can have nice tailored suits made of pretty much any fabric for like $100. Don't know much about suits but I'll soon be wearing one everyday for work. I'm thinking I'll get like 6-7. What should I get? Phone Post 3.0

Idk but get me one too. That's a fucking steal if they're nice lol Phone Post 3.0

Crushed velvet.
When you walk into your new job, people will know you're not fucking around. Phone Post 3.0

Cashmere
Linen
Silk Phone Post 3.0

Duh, alligator skin. What kind of question is this?

Wool Phone Post 3.0

Stupidnewbie - Duh, alligator skin. What kind of question is this?
Foreskin is the real answer. Phone Post 3.0

Alligator foreskin suits are the only way I roll.

Seersucker. You cocksucker. Phone Post 3.0

Wool. Get super 100 or super 120. Much above that and you're likely to run into someone gaming the system. It's like thread count on sheets. Phone Post 3.0

Latex Phone Post 3.0

nottheface - Wool. Get super 100 or super 120. Much above that and you're likely to run into someone gaming the system. It's like thread count on sheets. Phone Post 3.0
If you are getting a tailored suit with an "armani" tag sewn in for $100, the fabric is likely to be crap no matter what you pick.

What's preventing them from "sewing in" a tag that says Super 120s?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Wood! Phone Post 3.0

Velcro Phone Post 3.0

Her friends family owns a bunch of stores so they get the hook up. They come here like 3 times a year so I don't even have to pay for shipping Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Fillthy -
Mark1 -
nottheface - Wool. Get super 100 or super 120. Much above that and you're likely to run into someone gaming the system. It's like thread count on sheets. Phone Post 3.0
If you are getting a tailored suit with an "armani" tag sewn in for $100, the fabric is likely to be crap no matter what you pick.

What's preventing them from "sewing in" a tag that says Super 120s?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

WSJ found that 4 out of 10 suits purchased at major retailers in NYC had a thread-count lower than advertised....like a $1600 Corneliani.  So unless you know how to grade wool, you're rolling the dice. 

You have a link? I'd like to read that.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Never mind. Found it.

Mark Phone Post 3.0