Best finish rate in MMA?

Actually... Igor Vovchanchyn has had only 7 of his 51 wins go to decision.

THAT is an incredible finish rate for such a high number of fights.<!--Session data-->

<!--Session data-->

Cro cop has only had 3 of his 25 wins go to decision.<!--Session data-->

buvaiser - 15 fights is a pretty high number. lots of pros like randy couture (has like a 16-10 record) have not that many fights even in 13 yrs as a mma fighter.

It's a lot of fights at the top level but it's not a lot of fights for a developing fighter these days. 15 fights in the UFC or Pride is a lot of fights. 15 fights in KOTC not so much.

RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me - Cro cop has only had 3 of his 25 wins go to decision.

vs.Fedor,Fujita and who else?

voorhees - 
RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me - Cro cop has only had 3 of his 25 wins go to decision.

vs.Fedor,Fujita and who else?

He lost the dec to Fedor.

Won a decision against Barnett at Pride 30 and Hiromitsu Kanehara at Pride: Bushido 3.

<!--Session data-->

Oh you said wins,ok.

SCTom - Gilbert Yvel by far

36-13-1 31 TKO(KO) 5 Subs

Yes, I am quoting my own post. I don't know how anyone argues with a 100% finish rate and not just 10 or 15 but 36 wins. Pretty good.

Yeah, Yvel is the winner for sure. Shannon has more wins and a 100% rate but there are reasons for that, Yvel's is more impressive.

Our very own King of the UG, Paul Buentello has only gone the distance in 1 of his 27 wins.

That is also pretty good.<!--Session data-->

SCTom - 
SCTom - Gilbert Yvel by far

36-13-1 31 TKO(KO) 5 Subs

Yes, I am quoting my own post. I don't know how anyone argues with a 100% finish rate and not just 10 or 15 but 36 wins. Pretty good.

You're right, Gilbert Yvel does seem to have the highest finish rate currently.

Every win has been a finish.<!--Session data-->

Overeem as well- only 1 decision in 28 fights.<!--Session data-->

Shannon "the Cannon" Ritch has them all

beat.

43-67 and has NEVER lost a descion. 

^^^ Ritch doesn't count.

Sorry.<!--Session data-->

Heartbroken Lee -  
2 out of 17 is not bad at all.

<!--Session data-->

i'd say royce since he fought lotsa guys who were easy to sub

maia has subbed almost everyone too

Demian Maia Record 11 - 1 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw) Wins 2 (T)KOs ( 18.18 %) 8 Submissions ( 72.73 %) 1 Decisions ( 9.09 %) Losses 1 (T)KOs ( 100 %) 

Royce Gracie
Record 14 - 3 - 3 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Wins 12 Submissions ( 85.71 %)
2 Decisions ( 14.29 %)
Losses 3 (T)KOs ( 100 %)

Well 2 out of 14 is not great at all.

Especially when compared with Bispings 2 of 17...

So far Yvel takes it, followed by Overeem and then Buentello.

<!--Session data-->

Heartbroken Lee - 
RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me - 
Heartbroken Lee -  
2 out of 17 is not bad at all.

<!--Session data-->

Yeah, he's not the top finisher ever or anything, but people seem to forget that he does finish most of his fights by KO/TKO, so he does have power.

And when you consider the people he's gone to decision against, it's not really a knock on him: Hendo (Iron Chin), Leben (Iron Chin), Rashad (then undefeated), Hamill (Bisping would have him if the fight went on an extra round.

He didn't go to a decision with Hendo...

You made your point, Bisping has a good finish rate percentage, don't over extend yourself.<!--Session data-->

Edit:  Since you forgot what happened with Hendo already...

Reminder- <!--Session data-->

ranier wolfcastle -   Demian Maia Record 11 - 1 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw) Wins 2 (T)KOs ( 18.18 %) 8 Submissions ( 72.73 %) 1 Decisions ( 9.09 %) Losses 1 (T)KOs ( 100 %) 

Royce GracieRecord 14 - 3 - 3 (Win - Loss - Draw)Wins 12 Submissions ( 85.71 %)2 Decisions ( 14.29 %)Losses 3 (T)KOs ( 100 %)

These are only 14 and 8 wins

Mikhail Illoukhine shatters this. 85% 23 of 27 wins by submission.