Best food city in Canada?

In terms of good restaurants and cultural variety. I'm going to say either Toronto, or Yellowknife NWT.

Montreal.

Brockback Mountain - Montreal.
Thread over

Buffalo

Montreal is one of the best food cities in North America. Not to mention the chick's are all hot because they're the offspring of french whores.

MayorPickle - 
Brockback Mountain - Montreal.
Thread over

This.

Don't have much knowledge regarding best restaurant city as I've only been to Vancouver. 

I will say I don't know why the fuck California doesn't have a Nandos. Was a really good premium fast food. 

Also do some other place that described itself as South African good. 

RJJH - 

the people saying Montreal have never been to Vancouver.

Vancouver is #1 BY FAR.

I have been to vancouver.

Montreal.

Sub for great restaurant recommendations

Montreal and it's not even close.

I don't know man, a great meal is a great meal, and I've had some fucking fantastic meals in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. 

1. Montreal

2. Toronto

3. Hamilton..... a distant third.... in fact, so distant it shouldn't be in the same sentence as the word 'food'.

4. Vancouver (placed 4th just to troll).  =)

Trane - My opinion, Montreal is best for white man food, perhaps European as well and with good prices too.

From my experience, Toronto and Vancouver have more authentic Asian food; Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese etc.

Ottawa is huge for Lebanese food like for Shawarma.
Montreal has a lot of good Pho restaurants because it got a lot of French speaking Vietnamese immigrants back in the day. Nguyen might be the most common last name in Montreal now lol

But the other Asian cuisines are probably better in either Toronto or Vancouver.

Saskatoon has the best perogies and sausage. Also the best dry ribs and Caesar salad.

Moose Jaw has the best Thai food at a place called Nit's Cafe.

So it's a tie between those two.

Brockback Mountain -
RJJH - 

Vancouver is #1 BY FAR.

Montreal.
I live in Vancouver and I say Montreal.

Toronto:

https://www.thestar.com/life/food_wine/2017/02/28/to-tal-domination-toronto-nabs-no-1-on-100-best-restaurants-list.html

Calgary! Come for the Stampede.... Stay for the shitty ginger beef!

Straydog24 -
Brockback Mountain -
RJJH - 

Vancouver is #1 BY FAR.

Montreal.
I live in Vancouver and I say Montreal.

stray doesn't really live in vancouver... but he's close

I do and I say Montreal

King Trav - Saskatoon has the best perogies and sausage. Also the best dry ribs and Caesar salad.

Moose Jaw has the best Thai food at a place called Nit's Cafe.

So it's a tie between those two.

Sorry my fellow prairie living Canadian but Winnipeg exceeds at very few things, one of them tho being Perogies, you just cannot beat the Ukrainian dishes here....Other then that tho we're basically the black eye of Canada