Best free Usenet downloader?

Hey, any suggestions on what's best to use?  I've been using Grabit, which seems to work fine, but my buddy says it's pretty limited for the number of servers it will connect to, and he gets abotu 1/3 the speed he gets with his old application.  That one was Newsrover, I think, and it seems to be acting weird in that it locks up downloads after a certain amount of bandwidth, and has be to closed and opened again. 

What ones do you guys use?

I didn't think anyone used usenet anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Why wouldn't you?  Faster and much more private than torrents.  Also, it's a direct connection, not structured like a torrent which opens you up to the ludicrous fines

http://sabnzbd.org/

Sabnzbd Phone Post 3.0

Usenet is a shell of what it was 5 years ago Phone Post 3.0

Mencken -

Why wouldn't you?  Faster and much more private than torrents.  Also, it's a direct connection, not structured like a torrent which opens you up to the ludicrous fines

I stopped once DMCA takedowns became rampant but I'm considering giving it another go because torrents are letting me down lately too. I've been trying to find movies with lossless surround sound (Dolby TrueHD or DTS HD MA) since I upgraded my sound system. There are few of these, mostly only new movies (I.e. crap). Phone Post 3.0

Most people are obsessed with smaller file sizes instead, so they have "1080p" rips at like 4gb and they almost always look like utter shit, compression artifacts galore. Give me quality over quantity. I can always buy more hard drives. Phone Post 3.0

Grabit is the most stable client I've used. SABnzb is good, but a bit kludgy to use.

Usenet is awesome, if you understand which providers to use and have access to good indexers (nzb aggregator sites). If you look, you can get great encrypted (safe) unlimited usenet access for less than $20 a month.

You will never get the DMCA lawsuit/torrent AIDS from Usenet provided you are pulling down encrypted usenet data off of European servers.

Torrents are the gay bath house of filesharing: you may get laid but you also might get Herpes and the superHIV.