Best Game Ever...

would have to be Killer Instinct. There were only 2 versions to ever come out right? I'm thinking about buying a Super Nintendo just for this one game.

Mario 64

Dragon Warrior

Zelda: Link to the Past and Madden Football

Ultima 4. bow down beetches.

Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior

Vice City and Mike Tyson's Punch-Out.

Superman 64 is in a league of it's own. After that comes Mario 64, Super Mario world, Zelda Ocarana of Time, and GTA 3.

thanks eric

My top 5:
Honorable Mentions: Mike Tyson PO, FFX, Zelda II: Adventure of Link

5. Super Mario 3 (NES)
Unbelievably fun game which still holds up today. After the acid trip of SMB2, this game reaffirmed Mario's status in the video game world. Every year or so, I'll find myself back with this game like the girlfriend you can't get rid of.

4. Street Fighter 2 (Arcade and SNES)
Revolutionized gaming IMO. Became the standard for fighting games. Violent and mildly racist. Part of the last group of arcade games (with Mortal Kombat) that were more popular then anything on a console. Was great when it made the transistion to SNES.

3. GTA 3 and Vice City (PS2)
A huge guilty pleasure for gamers worldwide. Video games were always hinted at the level of violence that could be achieved, GTA flaunted it. Combined with drug use, sexual situations, and foul language it became a gamers dream.

2. Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
Engrossing story and revolutionary gameplay. Solid Snake became the coolest character in the history of video games. The enemies were awesome, the graphics were amazing, and the story blew me away.

1. Final Fantasy 7 (PS1)
The greatest story ever. Unbelievable graphics intertwined with cool characters. The only game that almost drove me to tears. Sephiroth became the greatest villian ever and Final Fantasy 7 reassured me that video games would be a part of my life forever.

for the PC: Quake2

"Violent and mildly racist."

What more could you want in a game!

Castle Wolfstein

Final Fantasy, the first that came out here

and

SF2 of course

Fallout 2

State of Emergency. Oh wait I thought this thread was called "flavor of the week garbage"

PC: Half-Life

PS2: GTA Vice City