Best Game of Year = LAL Tonight

This year? Naaaaa, best game in a LONG time, it had everything. Flagrat off the bat to set the pace.

Kobe can't lead a team?

Anybody playing with Kobe doesn't give two shits?

Kobe took charge and the playoffs show it, we are the biggest threat in the league right now. We've got you by your mental balls and it kills you to admit it....

SMUSH = MVP tonight

suck my noodle you ass clown ridin laker hatin dickeheads. You mother fuckers take aim at the Lakers and Kobe especially so now we are in the hot seat you can all suck my sweaty ball sack.

This was the most well performed team effort i've seen in years. We are only going to get better through the playoffs, Kobe will show his leadership and what he can do.

"Kobe took charge and the playoffs show it, we are the biggest threat in the league right now."

Uh...

blah blach stick to your happy meals, boys

The differentiation between physical and mental is wasted upon you chicken mcnuggets

deadtired is correct!! As always!!!

Phil Jackson has a genius gameplan for this serious, but we are still going to take it.

deadtired has just inflicted the forum curse upon his team.

The curse involves a few words and a shift F5 that I shall not repeat. We're in your heads, nobody wants to meet the Lakers in the playoffs whether you believe it or not. I'm excited, the playoffs have been great thus far

I agree, kobe did lead the team tonight. He took over when it counted and had huge baskets in the 4th and overtime. True MVP.

There have been far better games this year.

Oh wait a minute. In basketball the lakers are the only ones who have great games and in baseball the only great games are when the Yankee's play the red sox.

Only big market teams have best games.

"we are the biggest threat in the league right now."

"We are only going to get better through the playoffs, Kobe will show his leadership and what he can do."

F U LAKER HATERS!!!!

coldddddddddd bloodeddddddddddddddddd

YE YE!!!