Best ground fighter in each weight division ....

135- Barao/ Faber
145- Mendes
155- Aoki
170- GSP
185- Maia/ Palhares
205- Roger/ JBJ
225- Werdum/ Monson Phone Post

Edit: Vinny at 205 as well Phone Post

Sheilds at 170 would also make alot of sense

Frobenius -  Bispings ground game is amazingly underrated, he has great sub defense and fantastic wrestling, he just choses not to sub people as he is more of a knockout artist.  People were saying he was going to get subbed my mayhem - mayhem had him on the ground and couldnt do anything, bisping knocked him out for his efforts.   Maia will go the same way, and sonnen would be out cold in the first.  I wonder how quickly maia gets bumbed down peoples rankings when bisping beats him - it seems like everyone is going to beat bisping before they fight then instantly become 'not top 10' afterwards.  Pitiful.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

Frobenius -  Bispings ground game is amazingly underrated, he has great sub defense and fantastic wrestling, he just choses not to sub people as he is more of a knockout artist.  People were saying he was going to get subbed my mayhem - mayhem had him on the ground and couldnt do anything, bisping knocked him out for his efforts.   Maia will go the same way, and sonnen would be out cold in the first.  I wonder how quickly maia gets bumbed down peoples rankings when bisping beats him - it seems like everyone is going to beat bisping before they fight then instantly become 'not top 10' afterwards.  Pitiful.

Suck his cock, please. lol

Amazed at all the people putting GSP over Shields at 170. When GSP clearly wanted no part of Jakes ground game. Phone Post

Keh932 - 
kimuralock - 145 - Florian

155 - Penn

170 - Serra

185 - Maia

205 - Ortiz

Heavy - Werdum

Very very odd choices

Not at all, can't vote a lay and pray guy as a "ground fighter". Florian obvious reasons, Penn another obvious reason, Serra yet another obvious reason....... Maia.... again....... Ortiz nobody really gives credit to his ground skills, however he's done well in ADCC and recently has looked better with his jitz. Werdum well.... yet another obvious reason.... so not sure whats odd about this?

joshjitsu - Amazed at all the people putting GSP over Shields at 170. When GSP clearly wanted no part of Jakes ground game.

You make a good point, but I think it was more gsp trying to put the fought where he had the best chance to win. he fought not to lose, unfortunately. I think Fitch is up there too, just was obvious that gsp was better everywhere when they fought

are people actually serious about diaz having the best ground game?

omlet de fromage - are people actually serious about diaz having the best ground game?

Penn's ground game is on another level than Nicks, if people followed BJJ they would know Phone Post

joshjitsu - Amazed at all the people putting GSP over Shields at 170. When GSP clearly wanted no part of Jakes ground game. Phone Post

Shields' Jiu Jitsu is obviously better, but it was really just GSP taking advantage of Jake's novice striking. GSP battered and passed the guard of BJ Penn, who granted doesn't have the muscle that shields does, but has a better Jiu Jitsu resume IMO Phone Post

How the hell could someone think Sonnen has the best ground game at MW?

You realize hes been submitted 8 times?

Maia tapped him and Jacare and Palhares do the same.

Werdum
Roger
Jacare
Shields
Aoki

kimuralock - 
Keh932 - 
kimuralock - 145 - Florian
 155 - Penn
 170 - Serra
 185 - Maia
 205 - Ortiz
 Heavy - Werdum

Very very odd choices

Not at all, can't vote a lay and pray guy as a "ground fighter". Florian obvious reasons, Penn another obvious reason, Serra yet another obvious reason....... Maia.... again....... Ortiz nobody really gives credit to his ground skills, however he's done well in ADCC and recently has looked better with his jitz. Werdum well.... yet another obvious reason.... so not sure whats odd about this?

K, well
1. Florian, tho a great ground fighter just got way out grappled by aldo. And has also stated hes moving back to 155.
2. Penn has currently fought his last 4 fights at 170.
3. Serra getting picked at all is a bit strange. Especially when GSP Owned him on the ground.(fantastic ground fighter btw, no disrepect to serra)
4. Ortiz I agree is very underated, mayb the best elbowes ever and his jits IS solid- But do u think he would be anything but a rag doll against Bones??? Even Hammill out grappled him! and we saw what jones did to Hammill!!
Like I said, I respect your right to your opinions but def find them very odd. Feel free to discuss tho

I meant to type last 3 fights for Penn

MrBojangles - How the hell could someone think Sonnen has the best ground game at MW?

Werdum
Roger
Jacare
Shields
Aoki

Great point, but the current sonnen's bjj seems improved. His GNP and control r second 2 none. If he wants ANY fighter in that div on his back i dont think anyone can stop him

Keh932 - 
MrBojangles - How the hell could someone think Sonnen has the best ground game at MW?

Werdum
Roger
Jacare
Shields
Aoki

Great point, but the current sonnen's bjj seems improved. His GNP and control r second 2 none. If he wants ANY fighter in that div on his back i dont think anyone can stop him

So far, if you arent an absolute murderer off of your back you have no chance against Chael. some guys, especially at 185 are however. Altho I think in a rematch the Silva fight will go different and Silva will keep it standing. different discussion tho

Eh like i said laying on someone and pounding them out i don't consider a ground game. GSP "Owning" someone on the ground with his blanket like skills you can't count in my opinion. Penn is a better 155er so yes i did put him there, however if you put him into 170 again then he would be #1 at that weight, and probably have to put Diaz in at 155 even though i don't like him.

Jones has yet to be really tested, and Ortiz obviously has.... against the best. Most the guys i have on my list have done well in ADCC and are better grapplers. Again i can't count "lay and Pray" or GNP as a ground game per say......

As for Sonnen being in anyones list...... the triangle is his weakness obviously.

LW - Aoki

WW - Andre Galvao

MW - Jacare/Maia (not sure)

LHW - Roger Gracie

HW - Werdum

orcus -  " Im pretty sure Mir would want absolutely nothing to do with Werdum on the ground"

I'm pretty sure Mir is confident of his ability to submit anyone.

Tap or snap Phone Post

135 - Barao
145 - Hioki
155 - Aoki
170 - GSP
185 - Palhares
205 - Roger Gracie
HW - Still going with Big Nog on this one