Best Gym for kid with disabilities (Anaheim area)

hi, asking this for a friend.

she had a kid with nomid syndrome, and little guy is in a McDojo right now... he's having fun but was wondering the best place around the area for real training.

shes about 30 miles south of anaheim, ca thanks for any suggestions Phone Post 3.0

Think 10th planet has one close to there try them. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what nomid syndrome is but I hope he finds a good gym, they're definitely out there.

I did look it up, sounds like a pain in the ass. Does he want an mma gym or bjj? I think bjj would be better just cuz I think most people in bjj are good people imo and would make him feel comfortable. More meatheads at mma gyms. And bjj would prolly be an awesome thing just for his confidence. Mma also but bjj is a special kind of thing.

but if he just wants to train at a bad ass mma gym, beneil dariush just opened up a kings mma in Anaheim and it doesn't get much better then that. Not sure if he's willing to drive a little further but as far as bjj goes there's the mendes bros in Costa Mesa or Newport and that's also as good as it gets. 

Checkmat la habra is close too. That's serious bjj training. Lucas leite is there. Ralph gracie has a gym in Anaheim. There's really a lot, might have to check each one out and see which ones the best fit, I feel like that's the most important thing to do in his situation.

thanks for the suggestions... i agree with pure bjj being a great option for now (or at least adding that in)

she posts these videos on facebook, and has a really over-inflated sense of him being able to protect himself ya know (she's a great mom, just doesn't really see that she's spending $400/mo on stuff thats not effective in the real world) Phone Post 3.0

i sent her the suggestions... she's concerned with price...

think any of those places would do a first day trial/free training session? Phone Post 3.0

Bailx - i sent her the suggestions... she's concerned with price...

think any of those places would do a first day trial/free training session? Phone Post 3.0

Yes all of them. And they should be from 100 to 200 a month.