Best healthy "fast food" items

We are going to define fast food as any restaurant with a drive thru for the purposes of this thread. It would be helpful if people provided calorie counts but I understand that's not easy to do if you're busy!

My top 5:

Starbucks Spinach Feta Egg White Wrap: 290 calories

Pollo Tropical Grilled chicken breasts(2): 230 Calories plus side dishes

Panda Express Beef and Broccoli 150 calories per serving 

Chick-fil-a Egg White Grill: 290 calories

Wendy's salads: These are always rotating but there are always great options between 300-450 cal. Lifehack: Ask for salt and pepper and sprinkle it on your salad after you put half the dressing on. You might find you don't need the other half. 

![](upload://z36F4FkXDfSffNihWrQckytotgd.jpeg)

AlchemyIronworks -

We are going to define fast food as any restaurant with a drive thru for the purposes of this thread. It would be helpful if people provided calorie counts but I understand that's not easy to do if you're busy!

My top 5:

Starbucks Spinach Feta Egg White Wrap: 290 calories

Pollo Tropical Grilled chicken breasts(2): 230 Calories plus side dishes

Panda Express Beef and Broccoli 150 calories per serving 

Chick-fil-a Egg White Grill: 290 calories

Wendy's salads: These are always rotating but there are always great options between 300-450 cal. Lifehack: Ask for salt and pepper and sprinkle it on your salad after you put half the dressing on. You might find you don't need the other half. 

Raco bell chicken soft taco fresca is 180 calories

Whataburger fajita chicken taco.    420 calories

Anything with fast food bread or tortilla is not really all that healthy. Calories doesn't mean healthy.

1 Like
RhinoHog -

Anything with fast food bread or tortilla is not really all that healthy. Calories doesn't mean healthy.

Knew this thread wouldn't get far without this comment showing up

1 Like
elcornjr - 
RhinoHog -

Why ? That's bad ? Fast food breads are garbage aaaaaand, calories don't mean healthy.... Am I  wrong ?

Does Wendy’s chili count? 

RhinoHog -

CICO has never failed me but I don't disagree, there are times in any person's life where they've got 15 minutes and they just have to eat. 

HernanCortes -

Yeah! Its shockingly low calorie and honestly pretty good 

AlchemyIronworks -
HernanCortes -

Yeah! Its shockingly low calorie and honestly pretty good 

That's cause it's day or two old burgers put into the whatever the fuck chilli sauce is. 

And I'll says Friendly's( they might be east coast only) grilled chrilledn wrap. 

water

elcornjr - 
RhinoHog -

And? He’s still right

Low calorie means I’ll be hungry as fuck an hour later, if that.

Eat two pieces of shit for breakfast, like Shooter McGavin, it’s low calories, right?

HernanCortes -

Man I love that shit. Gotta have the sauce that comes with it. They always try to bullshit you and not give you enough of it. 

1 Like
MojoSoDope -
HernanCortes -

Man I love that shit. Gotta have the sauce that comes with it. They always try to bullshit you and not give you enough of it. 

Wait hold up.  I love it too.  What is this sauce you speak of?

Sprawl'n'Stall -
elcornjr - 
RhinoHog -

And? He’s still right

Low calorie means I’ll be hungry as fuck an hour later, if that.

Eat two pieces of shit for breakfast, like Shooter McGavin, it’s low calories, right?

You’re both right and most of that shit has loads and loads of sodium which is a fuck lot worse than calories.