Best Hype Leading Into a Fight?

Every mike Tyson Phone Post 3.0

Shogun/Machida 2, IMO.

Diaz Gsp recently, i was so fkn pumped for Chuck - Randy 1..

Then i was sad. Phone Post 3.0

Sak vs Royce (pride)

Shamrock vs Tito (UFC)

Cro Cop vs Fedor and Nog vs Fedor were huge when they happened as well.

I was so excited about those matches.

I miss that feeling.

Silva Sonnen 2 was insanely hyped up
The chills I had from start to finish of the fight was unforgettable Phone Post 3.0

kyle223 - As a huge GSP fan, BJ vs GSP and Diaz vs GSP. I was psyched beyond belief for those two. Phone Post 3.0
What about gsp vs Hughes II? When gsp told Hughes he was not impressed by his performance. That was classic. Phone Post 3.0

Independence Day

Red Dawn

Vic Vinegar - Phone Post 3.0
Came to say this Phone Post 3.0

I was the most pumped after GSP vs Condit hype up, and it turned out to be a great fight also which influences even more to my GSP fanboyism in this answer.
Diaz and Penn also get me always pumped up for a fight in prefight interviews.

A lot of good ones listed...I'd definitely agree with most of them...

I'd have to add Shamrock vs Frye...

Great hype, and lived up to it, imo...

The build-up had gotten so personal, especially with some of the things Don was saying about Ken's family.....and the fight itself, shit...Ken shredding Don's ankles, but he refused to tap...the flurry, where both were exhausted, swinging away, and Don caught Ken and dropped him...

Split decision... that could've gone either way....

Both guys have said since that their fight probably took months, if not years, off their lives...

Chuck vs Randy 2
Chuck vs Rampage 2
Paul Daley vs Nick Diaz
Carlos Condit vs Dan Hardy Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz. Vs Paul Daley when the fight was booked I was fuckin hyped and it was one of those rare occasions where the the fight more then lived up to the hype Phone Post 3.0

My wife Ronda vs my Gf Tate Phone Post 3.0

Penn GSP 2 and it's not close. Phone Post 3.0

shamrock vs baroni

all the shit phil talked pre fight

the way frank just toyed with his head

it really hyped me up to see it

and the fight is 1 of my faves

There wasn't any real media hype for Penn vs. Gomi or Penn vs. Ludwig but I was super excited to watch both fights. Phone Post 3.0

Randy vs Gonzaga Phone Post 3.0

Silva vs Sonnen 2 man I was so hyped for that fight and chael made it so easy for good promos, can a blue please pleas embed this because its still one of the best promo videos ive ever seen and gives my shivers haha

ramaham - 
Vic Vinegar - Phone Post 3.0
Came to say this Phone Post 3.0

It was still hype but not nearly as much as it woulda been in their peaks.