Best Ice hockey game for 360?

What would you guys say was the best right now. I used to love playing NHL 95 i think it was on my SNES and havent gotten one since but I think Id like to play a new hockey game.

Do they still have fights in them?

Cheers for any info Phone Post 3.0

The EA NHL series is great. The newest one has an NHL 94 mode. Phone Post

Drummeryan - The EA NHL series is great. The newest one has an NHL 94 mode. Phone Post

Really, only option is nhl 14. I think its good butthe controls are too complex for me. Have not played the 94 mode but I think that would work for me. Phone Post

Yeah NHL 14 does look good i think i'll go for that thanks guys Phone Post 3.0

It's fine until you learn how to play well. As soon as that happens you won't lose to the computer. Phone Post 3.0

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - It's fine until you learn how to play well. As soon as that happens you won't lose to the computer. Phone Post 3.0

I can still lose because of the EA Cheese factor. Check this out. I knew there was a cheese mechanic!!!!

fucking game lol, can't give up on it though

theseanster -
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - It's fine until you learn how to play well. As soon as that happens you won't lose to the computer. Phone Post 3.0

I can still lose because of the EA Cheese factor. Check this out. I knew there was a cheese mechanic!!!!

fucking game lol, can't give up on it though

Wow. That explains everything about online. I remember last season me and my team played the number 2 team and out shot them 44-9 and lost 1-0 in double overtime and they had less than 2 min of tot. Phone Post 3.0

choadler -
Drummeryan - The EA NHL series is great. The newest one has an NHL 94 mode. Phone Post

Really, only option is nhl 14. I think its good butthe controls are too complex for me. Have not played the 94 mode but I think that would work for me. Phone Post

There was an option to use classic controls during gameplay. I dont know if they removed that option. Phone Post