Best in-cage post fight interviews

Go ahead...
I have two that come to mind that not everyone is going to remember.
When Yves Jaboin beat Walei Watson he was stoked he got the decision.
Also Dyong Hun Kim when he beat Sean Pierson. He was stoked going nuts then said a whole bunch of korean ish and Joe Rohan just walked away before it was translated cause he was just taking way to long. Lol. What are your favorite in cage post fight interviews? Phone Post

Who is that damian maia and who? And i didnt say gay moments man lol. Frank shamrock and jeremey horn have a moment like that to in the cage though. Phone Post

Brock lesnar after Mir obviously Phone Post

Jeff Blatnik interviewing Oleg Taktarov after an early UFC win:

Blatnik: "So, Oleg, how did you approach this fight"?

Taktarov: "I use arm, I use elbow".

weebrave - Brock lesnar after Mir obviously Phone Post

Of course, That was Brocks highest point. And he milked it for what it was worth that night. Frank was a big win, he was also at the top of the heap. With Brock getting that loss off his record, that in cage interview was a years worth of pent up frustration Phone Post

GrandInquisitor - Jeff Blatnik interviewing Oleg Taktarov after an early UFC win:

Lol I never seen that 1 Phone Post

I thought Koscheck after he beat Paul Daley was funny. Saying the penguins beat montreal and he was going to beat GSP so there gonna lose twice.
Or after he beat Diego he pushed Joe Rogan, and said Diego was 19 and ONEEE Phone Post

Anything Mark Hunt. Phone Post

Who wins in a fight: Joe Rohan or Eomer? Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Who wins in a fight: Joe Rohan or Eomer? Phone Post

...thats your input man?? Phone Post

Black on black crime. Phone Post 3.0

Goblowyourself - Black on black crime. Phone Post 3.0

Imma knock u clean out! Phone Post

MMABaseball -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Who wins in a fight: Joe Rohan or Eomer? Phone Post

...thats your input man?? Phone Post

It was just a joke friend. I guess emotional responses to winning titles? I'm not a fan of the post fight interviews most of the time Phone Post

GrandInquisitor - Jeff Blatnik interviewing Oleg Taktarov after an early UFC win:

"Nobody in America know any of this stuff. Guy Mezger can help you. I can do anything."

Boss.

Krazy Horse

Jon Jones after he beat Chael.

His reaction to the broken toe was priceless. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5JuWvgmjo

someone please post this haha

thegreatone287 - Anything Mark Hunt. Phone Post

Long winded and multilayered question......................... "Yeah" lol Phone Post

Nate Quarry after he ran after Kalib Starnes for 3 rounds. Everyone remembers Nate chasing Kalib like it was yesterday but nobody brings up his speech

"when i came here you guys didnt like me much.. but if you can change... and i can change...EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!!"

UGCTT_5 for fighting - Krazy Horse

Seen this a while back.Classic Phone Post