best interview after a ufc win ever?

of course!

(to follow btw)

I liked Tank's when he said he felt like he "got raped by Freddie Mercury" after he got beat by Dan Severn.

UGCTT_BlahBreh -  Thought this was gonna chael calling out Anderson haha Phone Post

you asked? i delivered!

shootfightermike -  

Fairly squarely Phone Post

I still get goosebumps at Chael's interview. Phone Post

Its not the UFC but there was the gentleman who puked his brains out after his victory...

There's never been a good one, ever.

"if you wanna know what bj penn is thinking, go to bj penn.com right now"

that was the best cause he didn't ramble a bunch of stupid shit

Bj after he beat Hughes the first time,
SOMEONE POST THAT Phone Post

Brock Lesnar after he beat Mir.

Tyson86 - I liked Tank's when he said he felt like he "got raped by Freddie Mercury" after he got beat by Dan Severn.

If I remember correctly, that was not in a post-fight interview, but in an interview Tank did between fights at another event in which he did not fight himself.

RandyDarsh - Bj after he beat Hughes the first time,
SOMEONE POST THAT Phone Post

Werd Phone Post

"When I 'it 'im wit da first elbow I 'eard 'im say 'ahhhh' so I knew I 'urt 'im" was gold.  I might be quoting it a bit wrong because I didn't re-watch the clip and this is from memory, but that was the idea.

To bad that GSP is gone and the GSP we have now is always playing it safe.

fightcity - To bad that GSP is gone and the GSP we have now is always playing it safe.

Hey, that was exactly the topic of this thread!  Thank you so much for bringing a fresh, never-heard-before perspective to this discussion! 

Phil Baroni without a mic on top of the cage giving an impromptu press confrene screaming about being the BEST EVA. Then years later in Pride doing the same thing.

"Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his ass! I pulled that sonbitch out, and I beat him over the head with it!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

It wasnt after a win or anything,but that old drunken Mikey Burnett interview was awesome.

not after a win, after a loss.....
after diaz lost to diego and rogan asked him "do you have a bit of respect for him now?" and diaz replies something to the effect of "no, he's still a little bitch"

awesome