best interview after a ufc win ever?

MountainMedic - 

not after a win, after a loss.....
after diaz lost to diego and rogan asked him "do you have a bit of respect for him now?" and diaz replies something to the effect of "no, he's still a little bitch"

awesome

whats so awesome about that?

voorhees - 
MountainMedic - 

after diaz lost to diego and rogan asked him "do you have a bit of respect for him now?" and diaz replies something to the effect of "no, he's still a little bitch"

awesome

For one thing, it's not what happened.  I'm not going to go find the clip to get the exact quote, but Diaz basically said that Sanchez didn't deserve to be in the UFC.  He said he respected his ability as a fighter, but that he got in the UFC because of a reality show and he couldn't respect that.   He did not call him "a little bitch" or anything of the sort in the post-fight interview.

PoRrIDgE FC - There's never been a good one, ever.

"if you wanna know what bj penn is thinking, go to bj penn.com right now"

that was the best cause he didn't ramble a bunch of stupid shit

Never ever never??

Tamden mcrorys can't think who he beat but it was a good interview Phone Post

PoRrIDgE FC - There's never been a good one, ever.

"if you wanna know what bj penn is thinking, go to bj penn.com right now"

that was the best cause he didn't ramble a bunch of stupid s***

lol so you don't like them. just say that. you got your BJ Penn quote wrong anyways

Harold Howard would have to be in the running.

ttt Phone Post

voorhees -
MountainMedic - 

awesome

It's awesome if you're a 15 year old boy Phone Post

Brock after beating Mir at UFC 100

Chael after beating Brian Stann

Is it ironic that Nick Diaz talked trash about Diego getting into the UFC via The Ultimate Fighter, when he himself was on the show and didn't win? Sounds jealous homie.

UGCTT_Pariah - Brock after beating Mir at UFC 100

Is it ironic that Nick Diaz talked trash about Diego getting into the UFC via The Ultimate Fighter, when he himself was on the show and didn't win? Sounds jealous homie.

Oh man Phone Post

UGCTT_Zaph - 
fightcity - To bad that GSP is gone and the GSP we have now is always playing it safe.

Hey, that was exactly the topic of this thread!  Thank you so much for bringing a fresh, never-heard-before perspective to this discussion! 

Glad to help you out considering your obviously challenged mental capacity and all...

I forgot how amazing that GSP one was. Brock's rampage after Mur was one for the ages, as was Chael's after Stann.

I've always been a fan of "Sean Sherk, you're dead."

Tank vs. Matua

fightcity - 
UGCTT_Zaph - 
fightcity - To bad that GSP is gone and the GSP we have now is always playing it safe.

Hey, that was exactly the topic of this thread!  Thank you so much for bringing a fresh, never-heard-before perspective to this discussion! 

Glad to help you out considering your obviously challenged mental capacity and all...

Such cutting wit.  Do you write your own material?

. Phone Post

Lesnar post-Mir at UFC 100 was way better than Sonnen's "Anderson Silva you absolutely suck".

Yet Sonnen is hailed as a promo God and Lesnar was treated as so bad for the sport.

It's a vicious sport.

I like guys who are ok with admitting they kicked someone's ass and are thirsty for more blood.

I don't care for loser leaves town promos like I'm watching Roddy Piper in 1986.

But, Piper of course taught Chael how to promo.

Chael paid him quite well. Phone Post

UGCTT_Pariah - Brock after beating Mir at UFC 100

What season was nick on again? Phone Post

Every tank abbott interview from early UFC's..

But i especially like the one about the pile of bodies and getting an erection..

I still love Brock's 'I think I might get on top of my wife!" line,that was pure gold.

I also loved Tank's line,(after losing), something to the effect "Yeah,well I may have lost but he's going to the hospital and I'm going to a bar!" Classic Tank.

Come on man...