Best JFK conspiracy Doco?

Whats the best one I could watch on Youtube? Thanks in advance

national bump threads for homosexuals day

Joe Rogan Experience fight companion!

JFK by Oliver Stone

Back and to the right!

This is the very best JFK Conspiracy Documentary:

After watching this 3 1/2hr documentary, idk how anyone could say that his death wasn't a setup.

https://youtu.be/CyFNsNZhSeg

ANT_P1989 -

After watching this 3 1/2hr documentary, idk how anyone could say that his death wasn't a setup.

Later. 

I don't think it was but I'm open to seeing things from all views 

Col Fletcher Prouty has some interesting stuff out their he was the guy that Donald Sutherland's? character Mr X was based on.

My forensics professor showed us this awesome presentation that proved mathematically that it was impossible for a shooter to have been in the "grassy knoll" and proved there was only one shooter. 

Gov. still could have been involved but there was only 1 shooter that is a proven fact of life. 

Vegito Blue - 

My forensics professor showed us this awesome presentation that proved mathematically that it was impossible for a shooter to have been in the "grassy knoll" and proved there was only one shooter. 

Gov. still could have been involved but there was only 1 shooter that is a proven fact of life. 

evidence?

FatBuddha -
Vegito Blue - 

evidence?

Geometry lol 

At least three 'teams' of shooters. GK shooter was an intentional miss.

Sub

ANT_P1989 -

Subbed for later

Vegito Blue - 
FatBuddha -
Vegito Blue - 

evidence?

Geometry lol 

geometry is all for the grassy knoll and multiple shooter theory

I want to get into it.. my grandpa was balls deep in the conspiracy but I never talked to him about it before he died. He was also a cunt tho

Vegito Blue -

1 shooter is not a proven fact. You are wrong. It's certainly possible, but multiple shooters have not been officially ruled out.

Stop being wrong bro.

Vegito Blue -

I think your forensics professor sniffed too much glue. 

JFK The Smoking Gun

Vegito Blue -

I saw a show on Netflix once where they scientifically proved it could have been one shooter using that rifle.  I think it was the myth busters guys. 

I way prefer a good conspiracy theory to science