Best kickboxer?

Is this the best kickboxer ever?

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/668

I like Aerts but yeah..Hoost is the best

I will throw out Remy!

Damn Hoost looks so powerful in his punches and that crazy right thigh kick.. ouch!

Ramon dekkers a better kickboxer. Super power for his weight and has that hard nosed Dutch style. Tougher mentally and physically than hoost too.

Hoost is the best. His accomplishments speak for themselves.

Samart

end of thread

unless you specifically meant "kickboxer"

Best kickboxer ever = Rob Kaman imo. 98-11-1

78 KO's!

"Ramon dekkers a better kickboxer. Super power for his weight and has that hard nosed Dutch style. Tougher mentally and physically than hoost too."

Dude... Hoost and almost everyone else mentioned in this thread is Dutch and they are all beasts, not to mention the stiffer competition the heavier men have faced. Don't get me wrong Dekkers is great but to say he's better I disagree.

Kaman also a very good choice. N A S T Y leg kicks.

"Dude... Hoost and almost everyone else mentioned in this thread is Dutch and they are all beasts, not to mention the stiffer competition the heavier men have faced. Don't get me wrong Dekkers is great but to say he's better I disagree."

You are crazy if you think Hoost and Kaman faced stiffer competition than Dekkers

"Dude... Hoost and almost everyone else mentioned in this thread is Dutch and they are all beasts, not to mention the stiffer competition the heavier men have faced. Don't get me wrong Dekkers is great but to say he's better I disagree."

He faced dutch fighters and fantastic Thai fighters in Thailand. In case you dont notice there are no HW thais, and I dont say they are the best, but it is a D E E P talent pool for kickboxing in Thailand,and Ramon faught the best guys they had.

"You are crazy if you think Hoost and Kaman faced stiffer competition than Dekkers"

Mabye Kaman.... but Hoost was fighting K-1 in the late 90's when every fight was against a star, Aerts, Hug, Lebanner, Remy.... and the like.

All these guys are what made Kickboxing popular by
fighting each other on a regular basis, that wears on
you.

"Mabye Kaman.... but Hoost was fighting K-1 in the late 90's when every fight was against a star, Aerts, Hug, Lebanner, Remy.... and the like."

Not even K1 in the 90s is comparable to Thailand

"Jean-Yves Theriault - but Jean-Yves was a great kickboxer in his day!"

I'll tell him you said that :)

Saengtiennoi, Orono and Sakmongkol.

Ramon, saekson janjira, Buakaw, Kaman,Kaoklai kennaeorsing, Matee Jedeepitak , Samart Payakaroon,

"He faced dutch fighters and fantastic Thai fighters in Thailand. In case you dont notice there are no HW thais, and I dont say they are the best, but it is a D E E P talent pool for kickboxing in Thailand,and Ramon faught the best guys they had."

"Not even K1 in the 90s is comparable to Thailand"

Listen.. Thailand has great fighters.... having said that why are 90% of the fighters mentioned in this thread from Europe?

And if you're gonna pick a Thai pick Buakaw....

Dekkars is approximately 175-25, most of the losses by decision in Thailand fighting a home champ.

He is an 8 time world champion. The Thais voted him (unheard of for them to think this highly of a foreign fighter) fighter of the year in '92. EVERYONE he fought in Thailand under full thai rules (not modified K-1 rules) was a star or big name.

"All these guys are what made Kickboxing popular by fighting each other on a regular basis, that wears on you."

Popular to me and you maybe, but the talent pool in Thailand at the lower weights is about 20 times deeper than the HW talent pool at K-1. ANd was fantastically popular a loooong time before K-1 existed. Dekkars did more in Kickboxing than Hoost could imagine and against stiffer competition. He was fortunate enough to have a world media machine show it to the world.

"Listen.. Thailand has great fighters.... having said that why are 90% of the fighters mentioned in this thread from Europe?"

Because most dont really know much about thaiboxing and they have been exposed mainly to western fighters

"And if you're gonna pick a Thai pick Buakaw...."

Why? He is not even the best thai today let alone the greatest thai ever