Best Liddell yet

"Probably half the people on this thread were making posts like "Chuck to KOTC" or "Chuck needs to get a boxing coach" or "Chuck is done" after he lost to Couture and Jackson. "

like who?

When the best fights the best someone has to lose . Tournaments should not affect ones ranking to much.

"I think we may have seen a diff. outcome against Rampage had he peaked like he did last Fri."

hmmm, possibly, but I doubt it. I think him knowing Tito and what he can do had a lot to do with him winning that fight. With Rampage all he really knew was that he packed a nasty punch and had some insanely powerful slams. He knew what to expect with Tito.

ttt

He did use his trademark looping punches in this fight and they had very little effect. Tito blocked most of them and only one looping punch hit Tito. Tito got KO'ed when Chuck hit him with straight punches.

Jackson would own chucks ass anyday of the week and that means passover as well.

Roadwarrior has tko'd the correct on this thread

"I didn't take notes and write down names but a lot of folks did say that or something to that effect."

you dont have to take notes, the threads are archived. if your calling "half the people" people out as being fairweather fans at least be able to back it up... it aint hard to cut and paste.

lol

I'd love to see Rampage-Vitor.

Out of all those guys i still feel Randy has the best style overall.

Chuck was at his best that fight simply because he put looping punches and straight punches together not just one shot at a time. Not every punch has to land, even the ones that don't a lot of times set up the ones that will.