Best lines from Crocop Story

ttt

As far as the subtitles go, I see someone saying that they worked in Windows Media Player 9, but I wasn't able to get them to work there. I was however able to get them to work with BSPlayer, which is a free player available HERE. Just make sure and leave all files that come in the CroCrop DL in the folder they come in, which has a subtitle file in it, and when you play thje file with BSPlayer, it will show them. ALSO, the subtitles were in places very 'non-english'ish english, and at times they weren't properly seperated into sentences sized to the screen size, so to make the subtitles all fit, the font size would automatically be shrank down making it hard to read. It is/was very irritating. Anyway, today I went thru and cleaned up all the subtitles....I retranslated some of the english to make it more understandable, reworded some things, fixed spelling errors, fixed some of the subtitles that had blank info on where to put it on the vid so it wouldn't originally show up, and made the sentences all the same length so that the font size stays constant. I spent waaaaaay too long doing this today....something like 4+ hours. It was a pain in the ass, but since I am going to output it to my VCR to keep in my collection, cuz it isn't commercially available, I wanted a good copy that was understandable. Tomorrow I plan on watching the video again with the new subtitles, and make sure everything is looking good, but once I'm done if anyone cares and wants it, I could post the NEW subtitle file for you all. Anyone interested???

yes im interested.

Mirko rules.

OK Junon, it will be posted as soon as it is finished. You will like it, and it definetly makes the video 100x better for us non Croatian speaking people.

Someone should make it into a torrent and post it on SuprNova also, when I am done.

Survived a civil war.

Developed lethal punch & kicks by beating on walls till the bricks were busted.

Special forces counter-terrorist.

One of the world's best MAist with deadly kicks & punches.

Member of Croation government.

Cro Cop = real life superhero, and veggies are his kryptonite.

The part where CroCop's friends are boxing in his backyard is classic. Everyone is laughing their ass off until the short guy with no teeth KO's the old man.

CroCop is a funny man ;-)

LOL @ the KO

I joined TKD right after watching Bloodsport. Too bad Vandam didn't use Judo...