Best looking dog in your opinion?

So I've been thinking about getting a dog, and I've been looking up intelligence levels hyper tendencies and things like that to go along with what I think to be a pretty dog.

I've just about settled on an Australian Shepherd.

They're just gorgeous highly intelligent dogs. I know someone who has a border collie/Aussie and it is the smartest dog I've ever been around. I can't wait to get one.

So, OG tell me I'm wrong and you know what the best looking dog is, because I'm open for ideas! Phone Post 3.0

Wolf

Blue tick coonhound

SHIBA FUCKING INU Phone Post 3.0

I work with dogs so anything with a thick or long coat makes cringe. So I have to go with a boxer Phone Post 3.0

In for Evil Yoshidas uppity response

If you want a dog that doesn't bark... French Bulldog or Sharpei is a good start.

My Sharpei was awesome.. like a little old man.

labs

Newfoundland Phone Post 3.0

Akita Phone Post 3.0

Beagle Phone Post 3.0

Brittany (Spaniel)

http://imgur.com/sc094Hp

Little help pls Phone Post 3.0

I love the look of a rottweiller. Always have. It's like a more bad-assed doberman. Phone Post 3.0

your mom

Blue Heeler

I have a handsome shepard/grayhound type mutt, a cute but growing Cane Corso puppy, but I have always been partial to Doberman's. They are beautiful dogs and very loyal!! 

Chocolate lab
Husky Phone Post 3.0

tommyNOfilter - I've also got a aussie shep mix.
But
I lovr Catahoulas. Endemic to louisiana

VU, I've never seen anyone other than myself mention Catahoulas.

Here is my old Catahoula. This was about 16 years ago. He was a great dog, smart and had an actual sense of humor. He could play with 4 year old kids without hurting them, them a minute later knock a 300 pound man on his ass.

photo 1_E26V.jpg

A black Malinois is pretty sharp, not a Gren