Best mma clothes sites?

any ideas?

shipping to Uk

i remember a shirt with a big salamander on it but dont remember the name of the company, suffice to say it was awesome.

you're awesome

SoBe

dresstoughwhenyournot.com

www.typefightgear.com

CASCA-GROSSA.......................

www.casca-grossa.com

http://www.ultimatefightgear.com

If you're in the UK

www.evolutionfightwear.com www.fittofight.co.uk

I ordered a couple of items from casca grossa and was very pleased with everything. Very prompt shipping.

Uncle Justice we have a new shipment of Silva t's and they are moving briskly.

casca-grossa.com

a little bird tells me that www.razegear.com has their store up and running with a ton of new designs... :)

SubmitSport

www.submitsport.com

HITMAN FIGHT GEAR!

new mma clothing line out. website is www.ktfo.tv. very cool site and great shirts. just ordered t's and long sleeve shirts.the site in very in depth. hot chicks on it also, called knockout girls. they have been running a very short time and have sponsered some great fighters, baroni,mayhem miller,matt serra,and talking with liddel. check it out.

www.casca-grossa.com

My company, SOvereign MMA Gear, just launched our site today! Please check us out and let me know what you think, even if you don't buy anything. Thanks, guys!!

www.sovereignmma.com

I have to say I'm obviously a big fan of my own site for clothing....only because its actually my dog Steiner.....lol

Plus I also feel that SteinerWear is not just clothing for MMA....we make such a wide variety of clothing from: baggies for the beach, or for grappling, boxing trunks, leather jackets (which JZ Calvancante is wearing at CageWarriors right now), business leather briefcases, hats & headbands, fleece pullovers, to womens apparel for the gym & for the bedroom.

We are PitBll lovers through & through and are trying to bring a more positive message to the already negative stigma that PitBulls have.

Check it out at www.SteinerWear.com

ttt

www.victoryfighter.com