Best NBA player right now is 5'9''

Isaiah Thomas of the Boston Celtics is the best NBA player at the moment. What's so special about him? He's averaging 29.7 points a game... in the NBA... at 5 foot 9! Never in the history in the league have we seen such a short man do so well--and it's not even close. Rejoice short guys!

Lol, sure.

GUMBY ? - Lol, sure.

I know, right? He was named NBA Player of the Month for January 2017... the crazy thing is that Isaiah Thomas is only getting better...

CormierCumminsideme - 

special player. About to score 40 three games in a row.

It's amazing... never seen anything like it...

CormierCumminsideme - 

^he is so dangerous because not only does he shoot the three accurately, but he also can drive and finish, get to the line or distribute. 

With his ability to make it through a crowd, his size is actually a huge advantage. I don't think there's anyone who can guard him in a 5v5 game.

Definitely...it's fun to watch...

Cleveland Cavaliers may finally have legit competition in the Eastern Conference. LeBron better watch out or he will be watching the NBA Finals from his Ohio home this year.

One of my favorite dudes to watch. Did the Kings get anything at all in retur for letting him go?

He is on fire and a lot of fun to watch, you really never know what he is going to do

LeBron is

Isaiah Thomas is ageless

wow

HolyHackBBCZack - 

One of my favorite dudes to watch. Did the Kings get anything at all in retur for letting him go?

Alex Oriakhi, lol! A benchwarmer...

Isaiah Thomas was in Phoenix for one year as well. Boston is a great home for him... If The Celtics got a big man like Demarcus Cousins they would be instant championship contenders...

5'7'' Spud Webb's best season = 16 points per game

5'3'' Muggsy Bouges' best season = 11.1 points per game

Isaiah Thomas is having an unreal 2016-2017 NBA season...

hubris - Isaiah Thomas is ageless

wow

Different spelling + no relation + this Isaiah Thomas is having a better season than the Detroit Piston legend ever had... and that's saying something...

CormierCumminsideme - 

Darn he only had 38 points. 

Announcer said he was "hotter than fish grease".

Interesting...

So close...

Isaiah Thomas may break Larry Bird's best season scoring record (of 29.9 PPG in the late 80s)...

He's more like 5'7''

Great player. Cmon though

itskrisdude - 

He's more like 5'7''

Does NBA add a few inches to real height, like pro wrestling?

He's really good.

KeezyDoesIt - Great player. Cmon though

Boston Celtics are 32-18, which is the 2nd best record in the Eastern Conference.

Isaiah Thomas is the only NBA All-Star on his team. LeBron has Kyrie (and Love as well) and Durant has Klay, Steph, and Draymond.

Isaiah's field goal percentage, free throw percentage, and 3 point percentage is easily one of the best in his position all season and by far the best since the beginning of 2017.

Isaiah Thomas' 4th Quarter scoring is by far the best for all of the 2016-2017 NBA season.

Sure, Westbrook is (barely) averaging a triple double and James Harden, LeBron James, Kahwi Leonard, and Kevin Durant are top-notch and arguably the best too... but those guys are much taller...

AtomicElbow -
itskrisdude - 

He's more like 5'7''

Yes

All players

Shaq stated on tell all he is 6 11
He was listed 7 2 and looked taller than most 7 footers

Jordan was really 6 4 not 6 6
John starkes was only 6 2 not 6 5
Kevin love 6 10 he is 6 7
Ewing was 6 9 not 7 foot
Olajawon was 6 9 not 7

AtomicElbow -
itskrisdude - 

He's more like 5'7''

Definitely. I've met him a couple times in Seattle as well. Dude is shorter than 5'9''

kyleburkle - 
AtomicElbow -
itskrisdude - 

He's more like 5'7''

Yes

All players

Shaq stated on tell all he is 6 11
He was listed 7 2 and looked taller than most 7 footers

Jordan was really 6 4 not 6 6
John starkes was only 6 2 not 6 5
Kevin love 6 10 he is 6 7
Ewing was 6 9 not 7 foot
Olajawon was 6 9 not 7

I remember when Kobe was listed at 6-8, then they actually changed it to 6-6.

Iverson was listed at 6-0 when he was more like 5-10.