Best new series'

Is that the same cop from Reservation Dogs? Thats a fun show, too btw.

1 Like

Haven’t watch that show yet but I’ve heard good things

Kelly McGillis in Witness

2 Likes

Whoever recommended the patriot. Thank you! Its dark and funny as fuck

1 Like

Yeah that was right after the remission news. Then he went all psycho forcing jr to take tequila shots with him shortly after at his remission party thing

1 Like

1 Like

I was not aware of this series, but used to love the novels. There were a few movies based on them on Mystery on PBS years back.

1 Like

seen it a couple times. agreed, not great, but has tits and blood.

ive seen euphoria and i am pretty sure it gave me early stage leukemia.

The Old Man On FX is good, got picked up for season 2 already.

Animal Kingdom is in its last season and doesnt get talked about much but its a very good show.

2 Likes

They are doing one more season. Barry is up there with my favorite newer series. This last season was brilliant and hilarious.

Righteous Gemstones and the new Macgruber series being my other comedy go to this year.

im rewatching the first season of westworld and then dropping the series completely because of how bad the first episode of the 4th season is…

1st season = solid
2nd season = wow wtf were the writers thinking
3rd season = wtf even is this dog shit
4 season = shame on me for even watching at this point

for me, one of the coolest reserve crime movies was with val kilmer called, ‘thunderheart’. graham greene steals the movie. it’s probably dated but i loved it at the time.

1 Like

Also started rewatching the first season yesterday but will not go beyond that. 2nd season was bad and couldnt make it a full episode into the third season.

1 Like

Good movie.

Thanks to those who recommended Evil. Totally different than I thought it would be!

on s1ep5 and im remembering all the potential cool scenarios playing out in my head that i thought they were getting at, and getting pissed off at their lack of foresight and conducive plot line.

this is what happens when women are in charge of things for men.

1 Like

Yep its a shame. They should’ve never left the park. Season 2 was only barely watchable because they were still in the park for the most-part, from what I remember.

1 Like

i was assuming some actual semblance of a cohesive plot line lol and them slowly growing the scenario. like something that is super zoomed in and you slowly reduce the magnification.

they reduced the magnification way too fast.