Best NFL Franchise Ever!!!

Was there any doubt???

Since 1972:

5 Super Bowl Victories

6 Conference Championships

13 Conference Championship games

17 Division Championships

19+ Hall of Famers

you forgot the most important thing about the entire organization...

the Ownership family is PURE CLASS!!!

Yes I left out the ownership and I also left out the fan base which is huge throughout the entire country. Heck the Steelers have their own bar in Dallas.

and in maryland!

Hard to argue against the Steelers. Their continuity within the organization (I think they've only had 3 HCs) is completely amazing. Rarely are they picking in the upper half of the draft.

Never a big Steelers fan myself but as a kid I had an NFL video called Tough Guys and this man was on it and ever since I have been a fan even though he retired before I even got into football.

Their last SB win was tainted imo

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Dallas Cowboys???

5 Superbowls.
10 Conference Championships.
19 Division Championships.

"10 Conference Championships. 19 Division Championships."

Weren't some of those PreNFL

Merger between NFL and AFL was in 1966. NFL itself has been around since 1920.

The Cowboys are one of the most successful teams in the history of the NFL, holding the league records for most consecutive winning seasons (20, from 1966 to 1985) and most seasons with at least 10 wins (24). The team has earned the most postseason appearances (28, which includes another league record of 54 postseason games, winning 32 of them), the most appearances in the NFC Championship Game (14), and the most Super Bowl appearances (8), two more than any other NFL team. The Cowboys also played in 2 NFL championship games before the NFL-AFL merger. The Cowboys became the first team in NFL history to win 3 Super Bowls in just 4 years (a feat that has been matched only once since, by the New England Patriots). They are also tied with the San Francisco 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers for having the most Super Bowl wins (5).

Historically, the Cowboys were particularly successful during a 30-year period from 1966 to 1996. They qualified for the playoffs 24 times (80%), played in 14 NFC Championship Games (over half of all of the conference title games played during that time), won 19 division titles, and took the field for 8 Super Bowls.

KEKEKE...

Cowboys.

"Cowboys. "

Nope

Colts is the correct answer.

303, lock this thread please.

"Colts is the correct answer."

The thread was about the Best NFL Franchise, NOT which team is a one-hit wonder....

TOT - Google search for you.

Winningest NFL team since 2000.

7 years on top bro. Colts are the team of the millenium...you know this!

Yes the Colts are the best team.  I'm not sure why they didn't go to Super bowl XL??

What happened?  Weren't they the number 1 seed?  Oh wait....I remember now!

LOL.

very good!

AGREED...Cowboys are the best NFL franchise ever.