Best Non-WEC Bantams?

Who are the great 135'ers desides guys with the WEC?

Joey Marimberga....no doubt one of the top 135ers not in the WEC right now. He will get his shot soon though.

Only losses are fighting up at least one weight class against Micah Miller in his ammy debut and then fighting way up in weight against JC Pennington who he lost a hard fought 29-28 decision too.

umm, kid?

kid should get into an org with decent fighters and stop padding his record with cans.

Stranglehold26 - kid should get into an org with decent fighters and stop padding his record with cans.

Or FEG should use some of their damn money to sign a few Shooto bantams rather than throwing Kid up against MMA neophytes who excelled in another combat sport.

one of best P4P strikers i've seen in my 7 years as an mma promoter belong to Icon Sport's (and now EliteXC's) 135lb Mark The Shark Oshiro.   i believe Mark is 11-1, with his only loss -  a split decision in a close-fought bout - back in 2005.

chris cariaso(6-1,thats him^ getting KO by mark) fights for elitexc and darren uyenoyama(4-1) fights for strikeforce.both guys fight for fight and fitness.

Cariaso and Darren are tough. i thought Darren was a 145?

My penis.

The one that most comes to mind is Shooto champ Masakatsu Ueda. He is undefeated at 8-0-1.

Masahiro Oishi is a former Shooto champ now fighting for Cage Force. He's put together a pretty good 4-fight win streak.

Eduardo Dantas is only 19 and he beat Shooto's 125 pound champ Kojima when he tried to move up to 135. Definitely one to watch in the division.

Don Kaecher= AWESOME 135-145lber from Pittsburgh, PA

http://www.personaltrainingtactics.com/about.html

Oishi gave McVeigh a good beating about a month ago, that's one of the reasons I listed him.

Paul vs Masahiro Oishi in Cage Force was a great fight! Oishi was the better man that night but I love to see Paul back again.

Oishi wants to fight in the US sooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!! He says he loves the loud American crowd!!!!! Please let me know if any of you on this forum can hook him up with fights in the US @ 135-140lbs!!!! Please!!!

Mark Oshiro vs Masahiro Oishi should be very intriguing as a battle of the former Shooto champ vs up-coming Hawaiian phenom.

Oishi vs Paul pic from CF:
http://gbring.com/sokuho/result/images/2008_04/080405_gcm_10.jpg

Oishi would be a great fit for the WEC and they have been showing great interest in Japanese talent.

PM me if any of you can find Oishi fights in the US please!

Aaron Johnson!! Greco Olympic wrestler... BAD ass...Photobucket he is on the left..

Others that haven't been mentioned already: Masakatsu Ueda, Koetsu Okazaki. Atushi Yamamoto, Takaya Mizugaki, and Daniel Lima.

I already mentioned Ueda. I think he's pretty obviously the #1 outside of the WEC unless you count Kid.