Best Of ADCC #1 is back in stock!!

I have been looking for this DVD for about two years, and was only able to find it on Ebay for $75. I was recently checking out the news at FIGHTWORLD.com and was astonished to see the advertisement for "Best Of ADCC Volume 1" on DVD! I ordered it within ten minutes of seeing the advertisement, I am hopeing to receive it within two weeks. This is the rarest submission wrestling DVD on the planet. It sounds like FIGHTWORLD.com has a very limited number of these in stock. I already ordered my copy, if any of you guys are trying to get a copy of "Best Of ADCC Volume 1" on DVD you need to order it NOW! Here is the website...

http://store.yahoo.com/fightworld2/scarbesofad1.html

TTT

TTT

Anyone else selling it?

I don't think so.

I ordered it. You should maybe become a salesman for them, you sound like your getting a cut. I have also looked for this for awhile. So thanks for the heads up!

ttt

thanks for the headsup

LOL! I'm not getting a cut, I am just really excited that this DVD is finally available again.

TTT

so far from watching best of adcc part 3, it looks kinda boring and not alot of action from the best people in submission grappling. just alot of sitting in guard, i dont see people passing, i just fast forwarded alot of the stuff, a olittle disappointed, havent watched it all, but ill let you know.

well i just bought it also for the heck of it, hope its worth it

I have the entire ADCC 2001 DVD set, Best Of ADCC 2&3 and Best Of The ADCC 2003 Trials. I think they are all great. Alot of people find submission wrestling boreing, but I don't. I think submission wrestling is AWESOME!

ttt

I've got Best of ADCC 3 and I agree some of it is a little slow, but some of the fights are great. Sakurai/Ruiz and Yoshida/Megaton are both sweet finishes.

TTT

ttt

I can't wait to get this in the mail!

Baret's flying armbar on Megaton is almost worth the price of the dvd alone.

FIGHTWORLD.com is AWESOME!