Best of Luck Pisand

I'm going to be in Thailand for 21 days. I am going to spend a few days in Bangkok, a few days in Pattaya, and if I make it out alive, a few days in Phuket.

Have you trained at Sinbi/Thopadak? One of my students trained at Rawai when he was there. Had good things to say about him. Koalan is a trainer at Sinbi :)

Not at Sinbi's new place - which looks sweet. Tina, if I remember her name is one of the camp staff - you might know her as Goodgirl on k-1fans and she's fluent in english, has proficiency in Thai, so if you have questions, pm her or I'll send you her email.

I hope you make it out of Pattaya...sinner ;)

HEY ALL!!

all finished with my 3 weeks of intense training at Jittis! i just popped on here for the 1st time in awhile and figured id say thanks to all that wished good luck, ill let you know how the fight goes, im real excited.

also got my fight shorts today from BOON SPORT which are AWESOME as always. i hope to get some good pics and then ill have Pisand upload them....cause thats what he does!! haa kidding

back in the states in a week

You know it! Proud of what you have accomplished there, broseph.

Choke dee khup, jaipetch.

Khap khun ma khup

off to see Soren v. Orono today at CH 7....ya jealous? lol

Umm...yeah. But having good times with Jongsanan, Enn Kwame and the team. Talk soon.

Patong Stadium 6.11.07

Mark DeLuca vs. Petkrabi

A class 5x3 Full Thai Rules 62kg

Winner: Mark DeLuca 4th round KO!

THANKS to all that got me here, you know who you are

Well done, Mark! See you in a week to celebrate!!!