Best of luck to Ecko Unltd fighter, Paul Daley!

JJSFC - Semtex has just exploded onto the UFC scene!

oh yes!!!

and i just exploded into my pants!!!!!

woohoo!!!!!

Ecko Unltd - Best of luck to Ecko Unltd fighter Paul Daley. This is Paul's first fight in the UFC after years of being highly ranked in the European scene. He holds wins over many highly touted fighters and is looking to make a splash in the division.

With arguably the best striking at 170 pounds, Paul is looking to come in and KO the always tough and top 10 ranked Martin Kampmann.

Paul has been working diligently on his standup, wrestling and jiu jitsu. I am excited for him to display his improved game on the main card of UFC 103!

Check out Ecko MMA at twitter.com/eckomma and win free Ecko MMA gear, tickets and more!

-Josh

Ecko MMA gear now avaliable at:
Hibbett Sports
Champs
Foot Locker
shopecko.com
brawlmall.com

ttt

Congrats to Paul! Amazing!

Heartbroken Lee - 
Uncle Justice - 
Uncle Justice -  

I'm a fan of Kampmann's, but he will be shootin' dubs after getting a taste of Semtex's stand up.

This will be an awesome fight.

Kampmann is absurdly favored on the betting circuit, with Daley being anywhere from +250 to +350.  Kampmann stands slightly taller and uses his reach well, and both are polished and technical standing, but Kampmann lacks power in both his punches and his wrestling/takedowns.  He holds the clear submission edge, but I don’t think he can create the scenario to implement it.  Daley explodes onto the UFC’s radar screen with a dramatic upset.  My guess:  Daley by TKO

Nice prediction, UJ!

Also, WAR SEMTEX!

Thank you, my friend!

I'm very happy for Semtex.  What a fucking awesome performance.

Delighted for Semtex and for Rough House. Superb.

DanUK - Delighted for Semtex and for Rough House. Superb.

Agreed

i had no doubt Daley would win that fight.