disregard the Goodridge KO from bottom false recollection
I had it confused with this finish of his
Listen to the sound of these shotsā€¦
Pride 3

2 Likes

Came here to say Florian and Condit

2 Likes

Al sounds right. Anyone know the fight?

^^^ funny I said Al, Iā€™m thinking Ministryā€™s frontman. I meant Scott.

Speaking of which who did Scotty hit that standing guillotine on against the cage? Canā€™t remember who it was but the guy was flailing his legs in the air, brutal choke

1 Like

He hit inverted triangle on masvidal
one of the only times mas got finished in his early career

I wouldnā€™t call it early in his career, a he was 17-3 wnen Tony Invert Triangles him

1 Like

I gotta say it, McGregor does some good damage off his back. Heā€™s very creative in the strikes he delivers from the back. Weā€™ve only seen there a handful of times, though. Iā€™m not saying heā€™s the best, but he gets an honorable mention.

3 Likes

I saw it live

2 Likes

Toby Imada? Didnā€™t he win sub of the year for that?

Angry Over It GIF by GritTV

1 Like

Adam Devine Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

2 Likes

Chael vs Marquardt Nate did a lot of damage from the bottom. Chael got the win for being on top but Nate did more damage.

1 Like

The poster who said Hellboy is correct.

1 Like

Mo Smith needs a mention

1 Like

Igor V headbutted Nutter off his back until he tapped.

Speaking of that. There was a time that was really popular. A lot of fighters seem to have success with using the guard to deliver downward elbows and then all of a sudden it went away. Does anyone have a guess or know why?

Killa B fucked a guy up from Rubber Guard and won a decision from his back pretty much from what I remember. That one has always stuck out to me as a clinic from the back

2 Likes

Bisping was slicing up GSP pretty good from the guard. Didnā€™t look good for GSP until he got the finish.

2 Likes