Best OG Wingman - Soul Gravy Vs Floppy

?

Insert the why can't we have both kid.

Floppy for sure

Bukkaked by Bombers -

Floppy for sure

Maybe.  But he might just go straight for the fattest bitch in the bar without regard to whether or not her friends are attractive.  He might drag you into a situation where you get stuck wingmanning for him, and you get stuck with the second fattest girl at the bar.  Of course, he would still think you owe him.

Bad Monkey -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

Floppy for sure

Maybe.  But he might just go straight for the fattest bitch in the bar without regard to whether or not her friends are attractive.  He might drag you into a situation where you get stuck wingmanning for him, and you get stuck with the second fattest girl at the bar.  Of course, he would still think you owe him.

Damn, that was well thought out

Not sure why it's assumed I would think someone owed me. Also, if I was alone there's no telling what I'm going after. But I'm far too considerate of those around me to just drag someone into a situation they don't want to be in. So I gotta disagree with this OG fantasy based assessment of me as a wingman. 

Floppy Divac -

Not sure why it's assumed I would think someone owed me. Also, if I was alone there's no telling what I'm going after. But I'm far too considerate of those around me to just drag someone into a situation they don't want to be in. So I gotta disagree with this OG fantasy based assessment of me as a wingman. 

Perhaps my assessment was unfair.  The first place my mind goes to when evaluating a sitiuation is "how could this go horribly wrong".  In regards to your capabilities as a wingman, there is no doubting your abilities, and willingness in your role as a grenade jumper.  

The comment of how you would think someone would owe you for getting them stuck fucking a fat chick, stems from the fact that you would probably also really like to fuck that fat chick. 

1 Like
Bad Monkey -
Floppy Divac -

Perhaps my assessment was unfair.  The first place my mind goes to when evaluating a sitiuation is "how could this go horribly wrong".  In regards to your capabilities as a wingman, there is no doubting your abilities, and willingness in your role as a grenade jumper.  

The comment of how you would think someone would owe you for getting them stuck fucking a fat chick, stems from the fact that you would probably also really like to fuck that fat chick. 

Hahahaha!! I can assure you I am well aware that my fondness for fondling fatties makes me a minority. But your concern is very understandable after taking your evaluation process into account (which I greatly respect and share).