Best online betting site?

???

I use bovada

rockettube.com

I used bovada when I was betting.  The only hang up was the check they send you can be a bit difficult to deposit - it takes an unusually long time to clear.

Bovada.lv doesn't get you your money as fast as most, but it's guaranteed in less than 30 days, they have great deals and free stuff, and their site is very user friendly. Been using it for a couple of years with zero complaints. 

I use Bookmaker and I've also heard 5Dimes is legit.

Make a deposit using bitcoin so you can withdraw the same way (if you're winning of course).

Btw, I used to use Bovada but they have a really bad habit of not putting their lines up for certain games until it's almost game time.

I got fed up with it, went to bookmaker and never looked back.

cooper367 -

rockettube.com

Are you guys just going to skip over my suggestion?

bovada with bitcoin. No can defend.

I know gambling laws are different in the states. There's loads over here, betfred, Ladbrokes, William Hill, paddy power, bet365 and on and on. There's millions of them..all advertise on tv and have mobile apps

RicGillespie - bovada with bitcoin. No can defend.

Can you walk me through this whole bitcoin thing?

Pros/cons, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Powdered Toast Man - 
RicGillespie - bovada with bitcoin. No can defend.

Can you walk me through this whole bitcoin thing?

Pros/cons, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymity - It's a lot more private then traditional currencies, if that is an issue for you. Don't ever believe anyone that says Bitcoin is anonymous though. It has a public ledger that keeps track of every transaction but you can do things to make it very incognito.

Expeditious - Payments are incredibly fast. It is possible to confirm a transaction in mere minutes, to and from an online gambling website.

Fees - Bitcoin transaction fees are a fraction of what a traditional money transfer service will charge you.

Security - You can be your own banker. You don't need to rely on anyone but yourself to keep your $$ safe.

As for cons, I'm a long term Bitcoin holdr, I don't know of any ;-)

Thanks

Event : Maia v Masvidal

Start Time : 05/14/2017 00:00

Competition : UFC Matches

Bet Type : Fight Result

Your Selection : Demian Maia @ Best Available Odds On Receipt.

Amount Received : 0.847935 BTC.

Confirmed Odds : 1.78

Bet Status : Confirmed

To Win : 1.5093243 BTC

Isn't betfair number 1?