Best opening seconds of a fight...

EVER.

Randy with the leg kick, then BLAM, big right. Everyone that was at the UFC party I was at freaked right the fuck out.

Awesome, I love it. Now I need the gif.

We only had 9 people and it was so loud. I cant imagine the reaction of a large party of mma fans. Must have been fucking awesome ;)

i was at hooters in hollywood, and the place went fucking apeshit. it was
so crowded people were watching it through the glass from the sidewalk
while waiting to get sat.

Tim got sat....by Randy very quickly.

It must have been a Hooters thing. They went crazy at the East Meadow, NY Hooters, also!

...the fuckin arena went off the richter scale when that happened. standing ovation for most of the fight. fuckin insane.

I was with 10 others. My GF's sister had her blabbering BF with her going on about how Randy was washed up and how big of a Tim fan he is. He's young about 6'8 himself and kinda reminds me of Tim. We bet a 20. He started mouthing and it went up to 500 which is likely his life savings.

When Randy dropped him the walls buckled.

Me..."Jon you dont look so well"

Him.."I think I just shit my pants"

My GF.."Well thats fitting."

Everyone over last night were out of their seats as well. It was an awesome moment... although briefly I felt like I might be gipped for spending $40 bucks for a 10 sec. title fight!

there couldn't have been a better beginning to the fight than that... the crowd went apeshit

i picked randy to win, but i sure didnt think hed win the standup or knock tim down like that

It must be a hooters thing. I am in Anchorage for the Ititarod and went to Hooters to watch the fight for the first time. I was actually impressed that there was no booing and everyone went nuts when randy knocked him down. They locked the front doors because they were over capacity.

The crowd at our bar erupted when Randy dropped Tim and at the end
of every round that Randy won.

I lost my voice.

"My GF's sister had her blabbering BF with her going on about how Randy was washed up and how big of a Tim fan he is"

--Tim has a fan?