Best outside UFC

What do you guys think of Crocop vs Arlovski
I know crocop hasn't been on his game as of late but I think this fight would be fun to watch

I'd like to see it. I think Arlovski would KO him pretty quick though. Mirko is done now.

Nick Diaz!

Fedor!

VectorWega -  Rickson!

Carley Gracie!

I think Crocop takes it cause he can take a solid shot. Andrei can't

Josh Barnett, Aleks, Sheilds, Kid

I'd like to see Monson drop down a weight class and see what's what.

theraydiator -  I'd like to see Monson drop down a weight class and see what's what.

ive always thought that was the right move for him

unfortunately ive been hearing grapevine talk for quite a while now about him wrapping up the fighting thing. rumor is its just the ol' body reaching the limit with injuries and stuff. I believe it too with his background, he's been competing for a long time and he aint young

BUFFGEO - 
theraydiator -  I'd like to see Monson drop down a weight class and see what's what.

ive always thought that was the right move for him

unfortunately ive been hearing grapevine talk for quite a while now about him wrapping up the fighting thing. rumor is its just the ol' body reaching the limit with injuries and stuff. I believe it too with his background, he's been competing for a long time and he aint young

Yea, I've always felt that he was handicapping himself fighting against such big opponents.  I'd love to see him just 1 time muscling around some smaller dudes.  His takedown, gnp, top control, and submission game could make him an absolute monster against similar-sized opponents.

But a retirement in the near future doesn't surprise me.  He really doesn't have anything left to prove, either. His grappling credentials speak for themselves.

AA by much better hands. CC's got the straight left and that's it.

AA would get KOd by a kiss nowadays. everytime someone touches his face he sleeps.

lol.

i know im exaggerating but damn. i dont think he takes Cro Cop.

CRE -  

thread title and original post seem to have very minimal correlation in the current state of things.

Diaz

Surprised no one's said Aoki given all the argument about whether he's #1 lightweight.

Heavy  - Fedor then Barnett

Light Heavy - Tito then Kingo Mo (Babalu also deserves consideration)

Mddle  -  Lawler then Mousassi (Satniago also deserves consideration)

Welter  -  Shields then myself

Light - Kitaoka then Aoki (JZ, Eddie, Hell Boy and Gomi all deserve consideration)

Feather - Hioki then Iminari