best place to preorder xbox one and ps4

Every where I checked was full price exeptI best buy which will let you do it with 25$..so if you are undecided 50$ will let you decide later... Or if you want to make some coin on ebay!

Little bit of a heads up for my OG bros Phone Post

No idea.

After the info I've gotten on both of them, I think I'm checking out of this console run and looking into getting a new PC.

I have $0.91 on my debit card and just pre-ordered on Amazon for free.

didnt knew, sorry was trying to help some peeps!

Adulterous_Zucchini - 
CavemanDave - 

No idea.

After the info I've gotten on both of them, I think I'm checking out of this console run and looking into getting a new PC.

Yeah, but that's a bit too expensive for most. Did you see how people reacted to the XB1's price tag? Imagine their reaction to the prospect of having to pay 700 instead + peripherals + future maintainance costs. I would convert, but I'm just not happy with the state of game availability on PC. Actually, considering the next-gen chip architecture, I might want to look into how this will affect the porting to PC. I actually suspect that games will begin to be developed simultaneously for all three platforms. Wouldn't it be awesome to see MS studios games be on PC at initial launch. I wouldn't look back in that case. 

Well.. that's kind of my point.

The Xbox one cost really isn't $500... it's about $700 for the first year.  I've got a family Xbox live sub, and I would of course buy an extra controller.

As for the PC, after looking into it I'm fairly confident I can build one that will last me several years for about $800-850.

Yea, that's a bit more but that also means I don't get stuck with the future online sub cost, and to be honest PC games themselves are often cheaper. I've already got two wired xbox controllers so unless I really feel the need to update I can use those.  Plus, the PC is really more versitile.  I can run  media programs (as well as Navi-x...WIN) on a PC and it certainly has all the connectability.  Plus if I'm going to put the smartglass on an Xbox up against gmote, I say Gmote wins given the much greater flexibility of a PC.

It's not that I won't consider a console, but if I'm coughing up that kind of dough, I just think I want a little more.

The DRM thing with Xbox really turned me off to it.

im a PC gamer above consoles....better graphics..shit they had BF4 for preorder the other day on a 45$ special......45$ for the full game with preorder bonuses and better graphics !

Gerbacio - 

im a PC gamer above consoles....better graphics..shit they had BF4 for preorder the other day on a 45$ special......45$ for the full game with preorder bonuses and better graphics !

Yea... that and the whole, " I bought X titles for $12 bucks!" stories have me thinking it might be a better direction to go. 

That and the modding.  I'm a big fan of games like Skyrim, and I'm currently jealous of the mods.

I'm thinking it might be time to give it a go in the PC direction.

Amazon.

Amazon preorders might be full.

Also, if you preorder at BB or Gamestop you can always get your $ back if you cancel. Phone Post

With all the pre orders if I buy 2 and sell one could I make enough on selling 1 to make my other one free? Phone Post 3.0

Chomas -
Wonderboysleftlung - With all the pre orders if I buy 2 and sell one could I make enough on selling 1 to make my other one free? Phone Post 3.0
Its highly likely. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm doing then at the very least I could Knock off a bill or two off the one I pay for Phone Post 3.0

I don't even know what to buy damnit. Phone Post 3.0

Sony came out with a video on how to share games on the ps4

http://youtu.be/kWSIFh8ICaA Phone Post 3.0