Best places for bachelor party weekend?

What are some good places for a bachelor party weekend? Preferably east coast around may or June 

Vegas..... nothing else comes close...

What's your budget? What are you into?

BrowBeater - Your mother's cunt

Ha knew this would be one of the answers

DaveFu - What"s your budget? What are you into?

Budget not a huge issue, it's my buddies Bach party., mostly into drinking to be honest but would like to have something to actually do besides just bar hop

rehobeth beach, del

fulfill all your fantasies before tying the knot

Pretjah -

rehobeth beach, del

Added to the list... you're the pirate guy right?

Vegas is number 1.

Ft' Lauderdale or Tampa have a lot of the same things with more driving and the beaches.

NJstileNJ - 
Pretjah -

rehobeth beach, del

Added to the list... you're the pirate guy right?

yes Pirates will always be my favorite sports team

Rehoboth!

They have great seafood! Check out the Blue Oyster!

Cruise to the Caribbean. 

take a direct flight from Newark to Panama, 5 hours

thanks me late

South Beach

We did Montreal for my bachelor party. It was a blast. I'm also from NJ btw.

Nashville or Miami?

I should add some of the stuff we did. Obviously bar hop, took in a hockey game, hit up a steak house and tons of French Canadian spots, titty clubs, tons of hot and cool women everywhere for the single guys, and airbnb has surprisingly pretty cheap places in nice parts of the city. If you've never been there, it's pretty sweet, it has a European feel, but is only like 5 hours North of the city. We rented a van and drove up which was fun as hell in itself.

Pugilist82 - We did Montreal for my bachelor party. It was a blast. I'm also from NJ btw.

Did you drive or fly there?

Vegas is Vegas. Montreal was also quite a good time, I'd go back. Also went to Myrtle Beach (redneck riviera) which was better than I expected, golf and Master ftw.

Pugilist82 - I should add some of the stuff we did. Obviously bar hop, took in a hockey game, hit up a steak house and tons of French Canadian spots, titty clubs, tons of hot and cool women everywhere for the single guys, and airbnb has surprisingly pretty cheap places in nice parts of the city. If you've never been there, it's pretty sweet, it has a European feel, but is only like 5 hours North of the city. We rented a van and drove up which was fun as hell in itself.

Thx appreciate the input... did you need passports to drive over the border?

Not the EC but Nashville is a great town to to party.