Best Places for Roti in Toronto??

RPG, RPG, RPG

Daddy's Roti; no question. Tony's is also good.

island foods at king & dufferin; everyone inlcuding myself seems to love this place. this is the place wayne-o must have been talking about.

I went to ghandi roti last night

I didnt like it...first time ive ever had indian roti...Didnt care for the flavour of the curry, found the roti itself to be dry and brittle, didnt like how small the potatos and chicken were cut, noticed there was alot of the actually curry sauce in comparison to the chicken and potatoes, and i damn near died from the spice.

I think i got a medium or a spicy.

Stick to the Caribbean style. The East Indian stuff is for those sophisticated, pretentious, big city movers and shakers. When you crave roti, there's nothing worse than eating one that's not up to par. When that happens to me, I feel vexed for the rest of the day.

i was so pissed cuz it cost me like 11 bucks with the two drinks i needed. I couldnt even finish it. To make matters worse I walked around with a beet red face for about half an hour afterwards.

If i had played it safe i could have gotten a couple west indian rotis and a big drink for the same price.

i am a slut to the ghandi, sorry you didn't enjoy