Best places to get MREs?

Sarge? Anyone else know of some places? I was asked this question today but really had no idea other than trying to score some from someone in the military.

Best bet is someone with commissary privileges.

Do you recommend MRE's for end of the world stockpile? Phone Post

Prefer SPAM and other can goods, makes better Mulligan Stew for chow. Sardines and vienna + crackers is THE FOOD OF THE GODS for mid-day rats when foot mobile.......old-school hunting grub!

MREs are great for individual feeding and eating on the go.

i like the chicken ala king!

Best place? Hmmm, in Hawaii or online?

Are you going to eat it now or add to the end of the world stockpile?

I actually got a case for end of the world.

Costco actually sells end of the world supplies that while not actually MREs will feed a family well.

http://www.gofastandlight.com/prodinfo.asp?number=B-WFOOD%20%20%20720&variation=

If you want "bulk" prices google "the ready store"

http://www.thereadystore.com/?clickid=0004afdcc26a3c7d0a8aae06976f5cb0

Best eggs in the world "ova easy"

http://www.nutriomstore.com/

Again, up to you what you want the food for. I got MREs, Freeze dried foods, cases of hash, spam, tuna, vienna sausage. Food for about one year straight.

But I'm a prepper and buy crap all the time, one case of beef stew here, a case of freeze dried eggs another month, a case of spam, 30 pounds worth of rice another month, case of chili another, etc, etc. It fills by the end of the year.

I spend money on ammo and just plan to shoot people to eat

my old boss is a hiking fanatic and gets his MRE's at Kam swap meet. Phone Post

i used to eat my team mates mres because they hated them. i'd serve mine on rice.

Thanks for the suggestions Phone Post

try this out!

www.sixeagleshawaii.com/

I grew up on MRE 's . Up in Kahuku behind our house(about 8 miles into the mountains) the Army has this huge training grounds and they would store all there mre's in a canvas top shipping container and we would make trips to this container and take all the mres we could carry.The term we used for this was " Raiding da Dumpster". we were all about 8-15 year old boy scouts at the time
Usually about 2 cases per person was the norm as we had to hike back 8 miles in the mountains. because we were poor country folk , my favorite was the gum/candy, ham with pineapple slices
and waterproof matches. lol we did this on the weekends for about 5 years until we got caught by the MP, cause my friend decided to steal a 4 wheeler as well. also we would target their camp grounds with hundreds of tents left unattended while they were training in the mountains.
lol. as time went by , we all were decked out in us army gear during our trips to raid da dumpster. if this happened nowdays this would be front page news.

dammit man. SHoulda asked when I was still stationed there. I woulda hooked u up!

kteam - I grew up on MRE 's . Up in Kahuku behind our house(about 8 miles into the mountains) the Army has this huge training grounds and they would store all there mre's in a canvas top shipping container and we would make trips to this container and take all the mres we could carry.The term we used for this was " Raiding da Dumpster". we were all about 8-15 year old boy scouts at the time
Usually about 2 cases per person was the norm as we had to hike back 8 miles in the mountains. because we were poor country folk , my favorite was the gum/candy, ham with pineapple slices
and waterproof matches. lol we did this on the weekends for about 5 years until we got caught by the MP, cause my friend decided to steal a 4 wheeler as well. also we would target their camp grounds with hundreds of tents left unattended while they were training in the mountains.
lol. as time went by , we all were decked out in us army gear during our trips to raid da dumpster. if this happened nowdays this would be front page news.

That is funny and awesome at the same time.