Best places to go for sex vacations??

Thinking about rewarding myself by taking a week long excursion to Brazil, Columbia, Amsterdam, or some other brothel/sex resort infested country....

Anyone have any ideas or stories?

Detroit!

Dominican Republic.

I think you can straight up pay for sex resort and request how many girlfriends you want with the ability to swap them out every night or something. I had a link for it on my other laptop, one of those "If this bitch ever leaves me" things.

I've seen too many Vice documentaries to be heading to columbia alone.

Hedonism I or II?

Dire - Detroit!

Your crack will get a real workout there.

Dire - Detroit!

NeoSpartan - Dominican Republic.

I think you can straight up pay for sex resort and request how many girlfriends you want with the ability to swap them out every night or something. I had a link for it on my other laptop, one of those "If this bitch ever leaves me" things.

I've seen too many Vice documentaries to be heading to columbia alone.

On the other hand, we don't want you here. Also, lots of bad aids and herps.

So yeah, go somewhere else.

ShocknAwe - Hedonism I or II?

IDGAF..... Just wanna go somewhere to fuck a shit load of hotties w/out all of the drama....

Phone Post

In for *research purposes*.. +3 OP

Lets hear it!! Phone Post 3.0

Tijuana Phone Post 3.0

Australia or Amsterdam Phone Post 3.0

In for answers as well Phone Post

Australia?

Awaits the "I Woke Up Without MY Kidneys AMA" thread from the OP

know some guys who did both Brazil and Columbia. They said Columbia is the best.

According to the guy I know they arrived in Columbia and had a place on the beach. After settling into their hotel they went to the local bar and bought about a half ounce of pure cocaine for next to nothing. then they got 4 or 5 girls to come back to the room and they had a massive orgy. he said the Colombian women worship cock and all of the girls were doing blow off their dicks and each others clits, etc. 100 bucks a girl and they stayed for 24 hours.

he said on the tail end of the night he was urinating into the toilet with a half a hard on when one of the totally coked out Colombian girls crawled into the bathroom grabbed his dick mid piss and directed him to urinate all over her face and tits. he said this all seemed perfectly normal after being up for a day blasted on blow and booze.

I want to go badly

Let's go to Colombia! Phone Post

If ur talking red light district sex, then #1 choice would be Hamburg.  All of the professionals are licensed and tested regularly.

Enter Reeperbahn!

followed closely by #2, Amsterdam

Sub Phone Post