CF. Mike Trout
LF. Alex Gordon(maybe)
C. Johnathan Lucroy

SP. Clayton Kershaw
SP. Chris Sale
SP. Felix hernandez
SP. Johnny Cueto

CL. Craig Kimbrel

Glad to see Donaldson made your list for 3b. He's scuffling a bit offensively but he's a naaasty defender.

ttt

Paul Goldschmidt is better just as good a hitter and much better with the glove than Abreu

BradGluckman - 

Paul Goldschmidt is better just as good a hitter and much better with the glove than Abreu

This year he isn't

Beltre > Donaldson

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Dirty Dick Slater - 
BradGluckman - 

This year he isn't

You didn't specify but  til the injury he was on pace for another monster year he was in the top 5 -10 in quite a bit of offensive stats which is amazing considering he has no protection at all if i'm starting a team I take him over Abreu

A fine list, but Cano (.299/.367/.481, 5.2 WAR) is quite a bit better than Altuve (.332/.370/.415, 3.6 WAR).

Oh, and the disparity in defense is the reason their WARs are so far apart, although Cano is a slightly better hitter too.

Sherzer on the mound Phone Post 3.0

Yadi>>>>>>>Lucroy Phone Post 3.0

jamoran - A fine list, but Cano (.299/.367/.481, 5.2 WAR) is quite a bit better than Altuve (.332/.370/.415, 3.6 WAR).

Robbie been in a slump? Last I checked (a while ago) his BA was a lot higher

I'd say-

C- B Posey
1b- J Abreau
2b- R Cano
SS - Tulo
3b- A Beltre
RF- G Stanton
CF- M Trout
LF- M Brantley

SP C Kershaw
SP C Sale
SP King Felix
SP M Scherzer
SP J Cueto

SU D Betances
CL G Holland

Mark1 - Beltre > Donaldson

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Machado>Beltre>Donaldson if we're talking about defense.

Including offense, he still needs to be in the conversation. Phone Post 3.0

Another vote for Goldy at first.

LiveWire -
Mark1 - Beltre > Donaldson

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Machado>Beltre>Donaldson if we're talking about defense.

Including offense, he still needs to be in the conversation. Phone Post 3.0
But we aren't.

Beltre is the best all around 3b in the game.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

BradGluckman - 
Dirty Dick Slater - 
BradGluckman - 

This year he isn't

You didn't specify but  til the injury he was on pace for another monster year he was in the top 5 -10 in quite a bit of offensive stats which is amazing considering he has no protection at all if i'm starting a team I take him over Abreu

My hometown bias aside, I'd take Abreau over Goldschmidt.

Abreau doesn't exactly have stellar hitters around him either.

They are virtually the same age. And it's his first year playing 1st. His defense isn't that bad, and his offensive production makes up for whatever defensive shortcomings he has.

The only problem with Tulo is he can't stay healthy for an entire season. But healthy he is the best all around player at the position. Good glove great bat.

PatK - 
BradGluckman - 
Dirty Dick Slater - 
BradGluckman - 

This year he isn't

My hometown bias aside, I'd take Abreau over Goldschmidt.

Abreau doesn't exactly have stellar hitters around him either.

They are virtually the same age. And it's his first year playing 1st. His defense isn't that bad, and his offensive production makes up for whatever defensive shortcomings he has.

But compared to PG offensive is not really that much better but with the Glove PG is much better in addition Abreu has much better protection just take a look at Arizona's other hitters it's hot garbage

Dirty Dick Slater - 1b. Jose Abreu
2b. CANO
but as a 5'8" former middle infielder i love Altuve ss. Troy Tulowitzki
yes but he's injured now so i'll go with SIMMONS 3b. Josh Donaldson
Rf. Giancarlo Stanton
CF. CUTCH
LF. Mike Trout
C. MOLINA

SP. Clayton Kershaw
SP. Chris Sale
SP. Felix hernandez
SP. Johnny Cueto

CL. Craig Kimbrel

hard to argue with the starting pitching but i might take Wainright over Cueto overall but wainright hasn't been as good as normal this season