Best Pre-Fight Insult

in the wake of mayhem calling uriah a bitch ass nigga, what is the best pre-fight insult you ever heard?

Buddy of mine yelled "I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR LUNCH FOR BREAKFAST" then proceed to 1-2 ko some dude who kept calling my buddy nigga even though he was white...wierd

I saw a one fighter tell the guy Wrong Forum Asshole and they nearly came to blows during the press conference.

Barbasol OOTFFTT - 

I saw a one fighter tell the guy Wrong Forum Asshole and they nearly came to blows during the press conference.

I dont think insults before a street fight belong in the ug...

FlyingKnee_bar -
Barbasol OOTFFTT - 

I dont think insults before a street fight belong in the ug...

This.... Phone Post

WORLD STAR!!!!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries, I fart in your general

A friend of mine after winning his first street fight at like age 17, the next weekend a friend of the guy he fought the weekend before wanted to fight him, and my friend yelled at him "I'm 1 and O mother fucker!" and then knocked him out.

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - A friend of mine after winning his first street fight at like age 17, the next weekend a friend of the guy he fought the weekend before wanted to fight him, and my friend yelled at him "I'm 1 and O mother fucker!" and then knocked him out.

LoL

Billy Jack: You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it?

Mr. Posner: Tell me.

Billy Jack: I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face ...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.

Mr. Posner: Really?

Billy Jack: Really. Phone Post 3.0

I must break you!