best pro wrestling video game???

I'm bored at work, so i figured Id make this thread

what are your guys favorite pro wrestling games?

WWF no mercy or tecmo pro wrestling are still entertaining to me to play.

I havent played any recent games though but I have the next 3 days off, i might go pick one up if their worth it?

No mercy is still the end all, be all of wrestling games. But wwe 13 ain't too bad. Phone Post 3.0

Why start a thread if u already know the answer? Phone Post 3.0

I always loved WWE Wrstlefest the arcade game

as for consoles, to me it was WCW vs the world

Slapnutz - I always loved WWE Wrstlefest the arcade game

as for consoles, to me it was WCW vs the world

Slapnutz has just No Locked the correct with WCW vs the World.  One summer myself, my best friend and our girlfriends went on vacation to the beach.  I brought my playstation and WCW.  I'm pretty sure me and my friend spent most of our time playing that game and ignoring our girlfriends.  Good times.

Pretty much any Thq wrestling game is amazing Phone Post

I really enjoy smackdown vs raw 2008 - it has ecw extreme rules mode where you can stack tables on top of each other, then light it on fire, then suplex someone into it from the top rope, pretty crazy. Oh and flaming barbed wire 2x4's haha.

Fire Pro Wrestling G for OG Playststion. Needed a mod chip installed though. Phone Post 3.0

fire prowrestling G and returns
wwf no mercy and virtua pro wrestling2(no mercy is basically a stripped down version of this game)

king of colloseum 2

Raw for Genesis or Wrestlemania 2000 for 64 Phone Post

its actually infuriating to see how much good stuff from virtua pro wrestling was removed for no mercy. like super finishers(though not to many of the american wrestlers would have a need for it.) so finishsers that rarely get used. for example kobashi's burning hammer. so maybe at the time undertaker's finisher was the last ride. the super finisher would be the tombstone. there was also like a season mode where u book the shows if i remember correctly. way more moves and costumes. rule sets for mma , kickboxing and pankration. and there were other features that i cant remember.

Royal Rumble for Genesis was pretty damn advanced for it's time.

So was WCW for NES.  Look back at it now and it may look kind of like The Shield, but at the time it was great. 

I have great memories of n64 wrestling games as in
Wcw vs nwo world tour
Wcw vs nwo revenge
Wrestlemania 2000
No mercy

Also here comes the pain was awesome an wwe 12 &13 Phone Post

"Here comes the pain" is my personal fav. But I also loved WWF "IN YOUR HOUSE" and "WCW vs NWO". Phone Post

played many of the Western wrestling games and all of the Fire Pros from Final Bout (1993) up...

king of colosseum 2 is easily the best wrestling video game ever made.

The first Smackdown vs Raw

or

Wrestlemania XIX Phone Post

King of colloseum really needed a third. It still had some clunkiness to iron out Phone Post

Wwe shut your mouth, here comes the pain, or the first smackdown vs raw Phone Post 3.0

roninthebox - I have great memories of n64 wrestling games as in
Wcw vs nwo world tour
Wcw vs nwo revenge
Wrestlemania 2000
No mercy

Also here comes the pain was awesome an wwe 12 &13 Phone Post
This!! Phone Post 3.0

I spent sooo much money playing this damn game.